CH3- Trashed

Previously...

They both sprinted out of the doors to where the cars were waiting for them. Eira led him to a car where one of her co-workers Felix was waiting for them. She ushered the bunny hybrid over to Felix, where Felix gently placed the collar around the bunny hybrid's neck and secured it. She watched as the bunny hybrid gave her one last glare before getting into the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eira's POV:

Twenty five minutes. Twenty five minutes is all it took for the rabbit hybrid to wreck havoc. The demon decided to trash his room, attack one of the guards and the vet and lock himself in the laundry room in the span of twenty five minutes. Eira rolled her eyes internally and let out a frustrated huff as she walked down the hall to the laundry room. She received a rather frantic call from Felix about two minutes ago and he explained the situation. He suggested that she come down to the laundry room to talk to the rabbit because Eira was the one who convinced him to come with her.

Eira didn't really know why he would trust her because first of all she didn't even know his name, she only knew his fighter callsign. She was only doing her job after all, albeit there was something about the rabbit that did interest her. She couldn't quite touch on how yet but that was for future her to figure out.

She didn't even know if he was going go talk go her, let alone let her into the laundry room or anywhere near him. From her understanding from the mess of an explanation Felix gave her, he had freaked out when the vet was trying to sew up a rather deep scratch to his thigh and attacked out of fear and self defense, then attacked the guard when he stepped in the protect the vet.

An audible gasp escaped her as she walked past Room 12 where the hybrid was staying, was completely trashed. The double bed in the middle of the room was completely ruined and ripped to shreds, the dresser doors hanging off it's hinges, chairs were broken and scattered all over the room. "what have we gotten ourselves into?." Eira thought to herself as she assessed the damage. It was going to be be an expensive fix. She also could empathize with the hybrid. He had lived such a traumatic life, a life where she assumed was filled with violence every day and poor living conditions. Although she couldn't condone the violence she could also understand the way he was behaving because she doubted that he had ever gone a day without being in fight or flight mode and suddenly he no longer has to. It was a massive change. She made a conscious decision then and there that she was going to help this hybrid as much as she can because she wanted him to have the best life possible, no matter what.

She turned to walk down the corridor where she could see Felix, the vet Mina and the head of security Bogum. She hurried down to where they all stood. "What's going on? Is everyone okay? Has he spoken to any of you guys at all?." She questioned as she stopped and stood next to Felix, whilst looking at Mina and Bogum assessing their wounds. As much as she wouldn't like to admit it she did care about all three of them a great deal. It seemed that Mina had a small cut to her cheek, Bogum has a rather angry looking developing bruise to his left eye and lower lip and Felix looked a bit shaken up. She awkwardly placed an hand on Felix's shoulder. He offered her a smile.

"We haven't heard anything from him since he locked himself in there. We can hear him shuffling so we know he is still in there. We were hoping you would be able go persuade him to come out of potentially calm him down." Felix explained nervously motioning to the locked door in front of them. " I don't see why he would want go talk to me after the last time we spoke. He wasn't exactly pleased with me. Plus I don't even know his name." Admittedly she was stalling because she was nervous.

"His name is Jungkook." Mina said looking at Jungkook's chart. Eira nodded and hummed. "Good to know." She gently walked closer to the door and knocked. "Jungkook? It's Eira. We met at the fighting ring. I just want to talk to you. Can you let me in?." Eira listened intently. There was a shuffling behind the door. "Just you?." Jungkook's low, shaky voice could be heard directly from the other side of the door. "Just me. I promise. I am not going to hurt you." She was surprised that he was being this compliant. Her heart went out to him though because he sounded so vulnerable. She heard more shuffling and the door lock twisted. She motioned to the other three stood next to her to leave and they hesitantly nodded and slowly walked away. They seemed to understand that he needed help but he wouldn't work with Eira if they were still there.

"Jungkook I'm coming in. Can you move away from the door please?." She kept her voice soft. She grasped the door nob and turned it. She opened the door and stepped inside and closed the door after her. She turned around to see Jungkook sat in the corner of the room with a blank expression. She squatted down to his level. "What happened Jungkook?." His eyes met hers and they teared up. Those chocolate brown eyes looked so vulnerable. He went out so him. She offered him and encouraging smile. "I didn't mean to. She scared me. I thought she was going to hurt me. I'm sorry." She quickly hid her shock because he wasn't this way when he spoke to her last.

"I know Jungkook. No one in this building is going to harm you. We do have to treat your wounds which may hurt but we would never wish to harm you intentionally. I can promise you that. We are nothing like the fighting ring. We will take care of you while you heal and find you somewhere to stay when you're ready." Jungkook nodded and he seemed to understand. "Any form of violence isn't tolerated here. This facility is a safe space. You are safe here." Her heart broke when he burst out crying. She slowly moved closer to him and he looked up at her. She gave sympathetic smile. She motioned to his ears in a silent question to pet his ears. It is a common fact that one way to comfort a hybrid was to pet them. He hesitated for a few moments but then nodded. She threated her fingers through his dark mop of a hair and petted his silken grey ears. A low purr came from Jungkook and his sniffles calmed.

"You need to apologize to Mina, Felix and Bogum and we need to get you patched up Jungkook. " He groaned and sighed. "Okay but you have to be there incase something dodgy happens, Afterall you did promise me that nothing was going to happen. " She nodded. "Okay then. That's sorted. But you are also going to help clean up the room you trashed. " she raised an eyebrow.

"Deal." He hummed.

Maybe this might be a good thing after all....

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi Hello!

Here is chapter 3. What do you guys think? Jungkook is a lot softer than we thought. If you could vote and comment any feedback I would greatly appreciate it.

I wrote this while watching Dr Who. My best friend got me addicted. I was never allowed to watch it as a kid but damn its cheesy but so good. I dunno what crack they put into that show but damn.

Until next time lovelies,

Liv x