Chapter 77: We Wanted More

After their class, the students decided to film their their short movie because they have more time.

Anne was sitting on her chair while the others are filming, she was waiting for Justin because he is the camera man, he was with Everleigh on the wait to the coordinates office since they are the president and the Vice President of the class.

She has been waiting for an hour just for them, she looks at Fredrick having fun with his friends, if only she could stop admiring him from afar, but she doesn't want to confess.

She took a photo of him secretly, and then goes back to watching her downloaded videos.

After an hour, Natalia and Benji waited for her outside her classroom so they could go together, but she told them that they can go without her as she needs to film.

(Did you already film your movie?)

Natalia laughed, (We haven't planned it yet, we wanted Benji to be the main character but he keeps saying no)

"I said I don't want to" Benji smacked her back.

Anne didn't want to be a hassle to them, so she asks them to leave without her, (You can guys leave, we were just waiting for Justin)

Natalia and Benji gasped, (Justin? MORPHITERIZ?)

Anne nodded.

(We're you friends?)

(I'll consider)

Natalia widened her eyes, (Almost all students in this school is scared of him)

(Is he a bully or something?) Anne awkwardly chuckled.

(No but because he's gifted, he's way too intelligent)

Anne laughed at their surprising words, (He even told us that he doesn't know why students are afraid of him, he is not a monster, he won't bite)

(Is he kind?)

(He is really kind to be honest, his appearance just make him look-)

Justin jumped up in front of Anne, which startled her, "BOOYA ANNE!!!!"

(You scared me!) She smacks Justin's shoulder.

That's where Natalia and Benji leave.

(Are we gonna film)

Justin starts twerking, "No! We're gonna twerk"

Anne immediately grabs her phone and filmed him twerking without his knowledge, she will for sure send this in the circle group chat.

She turns around only to find Fredrick standing in front of her, laughing as he saw her filming Justin twerking.

Fredrick muttered as he softly grabs her phone, "Can I see, can I see?" He asked with a chuckle.

Anne showed him the video of Justin and the both of them burst out of laughter.

Justin and Audrey saw them laughing together and started teasing them, "You really are in love now, huh?"

Fredrick returns her phone, "Are we gonna film?"

Justin spoke, "We are gonna film, but Audrey will be the camera woman first, me and Everleigh are doing something in the coordinates office" he left the classroom later on.

Audrey starts leading Fredrick and Anne to the library but she went to the section 10-Amethyst first to meet with a friend.

Anne didn't enter, Mark is there, and she doesn't want to see him.