Chapter 111: Sulky Friends

Time check, 8:55 pm

Anne was a bit shy and embarassed at first when she was surrounded by these couples, as time pass and saw how proud Fredrick is having her as a girlfriend made her feel a bit of relief.

Anne, Sofia, and Zoey even told them the trauma and disgust they felt during elementary days knowing how horrible LCS treat their students.

Anne relayed her words, < I heard people moaning >

And they all laughed, Lawrence even felt embarassed, "AT SCHOOL?!"

Sofia and Zoey nodded, "That sounds fake but that is a normal situation"

"What kind of school is that?!" Brian couldn't help but laugh.

And for the past few days, Anne hung out with them more often than her other friends, which made them feel sulky

August 13

Anne had all her friends visit her in her home and they have been there for 5 minutes until she received a text from Lawrence that they will be having another date right now which was planned by Brian.

And they started confronting her about that.

Natalia spoke, "Are you really paying more attention to them?"

Jasmine responded, "Yeah, you have been hanging out with the popular couples of WIS and spend less time with us that we can't even reach you out"

Venice spoke, "I know right, it's not wrong that you hang with them but also don't forget uuus" She pouted.

Natalia, Chantal, Benji, Jerome, Deniece, Jasmine, Venice and Kayla started complaining that Anne stops reaching out to them and starts to hang out with Justin, Audrey, Christian, Zoey, Brian, Cherry, Sofia, Lawrence and her boyfriend, Fredrick, they knew that those are the popular students and it's normal to be wanting to hang with them but they are about to sulk because Anne doesn't connect with them anymore.

< Sorry guys, I love youuu > Anne pouted and she finds them really adorable.

She also realize that she doesn't hang with her own friend group but hangs out with Fredrick's friend group more, then Jasmine told her that someone is knocking on her door.

Anne opened the door only to find Fredrick outside, (Are you ready to go?)

As much as she loves him, Anne doesn't want to leave her friends out.

They were excited for her at first until it started to become draining for them.

Deniece and Jerome waved, "Yo Fred!"

"Ohh! You guys!" He happily waved at them.

(Sorry, I can't go, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier)

His smile faded, (Why?)

(I've been spending less time with them and they're about to sulk) Anne giggled, (I have to make it up to them)

Well, he wasn't angry about it, as much as he wanted to take her with him, he understood the level of friendship, (It's okay, but tomorrow, you'll come, okay?)

Anne nodded and she closed the door, making them all surprised.

"Wait, I thought you're going on a date with Fredrick and his other friends?"

Anne sat down, < I miss you guys >

"Fuck you" They all laughed their butts out.