Chapter 104: Not An Angel

Alfredo is finally back but his daughter didn't greet him, he undertands that she's sulking so he is giving her some space.

The whole Castella family are at the dinner table, even Edgar and Patricia are there but they didn't talk to them since they caused so much issues to the family.

Even though Cherylene hated them now, she still invites them and tries to listen to their side.

While eating, Anne saw Tonet's instagram post with her boyfriend, William.

Mia turns to Patricia, "How are you and Benedict"

"We're good, auntie"

"Bullshit, I hate that man, he is not welcome" Edgar muttered under his breath.

"Come on" said Bernardo, "You just have to get to know him better"

"Ugh, where on earth is Antonette?" Bernardo kept contacting Tonet but she isn't responding.

"Maybe she's out with her friends" said Mia.

"It's 9 pm, why would she still be out with her friends? It's dangerous these days!" Bernardo stood up and starts contacting her, he couldn't help but feel anxious about it.

"Antonette, where are you now?"

Cherylene turns to him, "When did she leave?"

"7 am, and she said she'll be back at 2 pm" Bernardo started sweating as he walks around with a phone on his ear.

Everyone turned their heads to the opened entrance door and saw William and Tonet together.

So that's what her boyfriend, William, looked like in real life.

Bernardo is usually calm with people, but after seeing his daughter with a random boy, he ranged to William and proceeds to punch his face.

"DAD!" Tonet grabbed her father's arm, the whole family panicked and approached them, holding Bernardo back.

"WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!"

William grimaced in pain, he slowly turns his head to them, "I just took her home safely"

"SAFELY?! SAFELY?! SHE TOLD ME SHE'LL RETURN HOME AT EXACTLY 2 PM, LOOK AT THE TIME, IT'S SO LATE!"

Edgar, Cherylene's husband, and Alfredo held him back.

"Sir..."

"Who are you?" Cherylene calmly asked and yelled at Bernardo, "Just calm down!"

"I am William, Antonette's boyfriend"

"BOYFRIEND?!" Bernardo life flashed, he turns to Tonet, "Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?!"

"Because I know you will get mad! I'm turning 20 this year, I'm not a kid!"

William rubbed his hands as a sign of apology and plead, "Mr. Casella, I'm so sorry that-"

"OUR SURNAME IS PRONOUNCED AS CAS TE LLA, NOT CASSELA!"

"Yes, sorry, sir, Mr. Castella, I have planned to ask for your permission in courting your daughter"

"BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT?!"

Tonet spoke up, "I told him not to because I know you'll scare him!"

"Mr. Castella, I love your daughter so much"

"I don't care, leave my house and leave my daughter alone!"

"Dad!"

"LEAVE!"

William approached Carlitos, "I am sorry for hiding your granddaughter, I would want to-"

"Leave now!"

Before Bernardo threatened to sue him, William bids goodbye and left their house.

"Oh my goodness" Alfredo shrugged his shoulders.

"What did you do, dad?!" Tonet yelled at him, "He's my boyfriend!"

"I'm just scaring him"

"I am not a child anymore!" Tonet runs to her previous bedroom so she can't endure their presence.

The sisters, Cherylene and Mia laughed, "It's 2 out of 3!"

"What do you mean?" Bernardo raised his eyebrows.

"The fathers of Patricia Castella and Antonette Castella have fought and scared their daughters' boyfriends away, now we'll wait for Anne Castella's father to scare her future boyfriend" Mia couldn't stop laughing.

Edgar had a sour expression on his face, "What?"

"I said 2 out of 3, Bernardo and Edgar scared their daughters' boyfriends away, we're waiting for Alfredo to do the same to Anne's boyfriend." said Cherylene.

Mia responded, "I don't think Alfredo will do it now since Anne is still very young"

Bernardo and Edgar gave advice to Alfredo on what to do and what to investigate once Anne has a boyfriend, but Alfredo won't do it yet since Anne is still young.

Afte everything that happened, Alfredo and Anne returned to their home.

Anne's heart dropped upon seeing Molly, Janjan, Bonnie, Lily, Ramon, and Melba inside.

(What are they doing here?)

(They wanted to come by)

Anne completely ignored them and walks away.