T-3

"So, who will tell me what's going on, in the cafeteria today?" The headmaster ask seriously as he look at the two girls infront of him, he never thought that in the first day of semester, there is already a fight and most importantly he never thought it will be started by Keira.

The two remained silent, as if not hearing what he said.

"I'm gonna ask again, why are you fighting?"

"Didn't you already know" Luna said plainly.

The headmaster look at her direction with a glare.

"And why would you assume that I already know, Miss Fostelein?" The headmaster ask grimly

Luna look at man infront of him, when she step into the room, she could already feel it, a warg is enchanted in the whole room, enabling the students to uses any of their abilities, and she could sense dangerous objects in the wall, even though what she can see is only paintings.

Luna never thought about it, a Hunter for a Headmaster, in a school of Supernaturals, are the parents of this kids sick? for letting there children attend such institution.

But for Luna, everything is getting more and more exciting, it's been awhile since she felt this kind of feeling.

"You have eyes, the staff in the cafeteria and the enchanted stones that was all over the cafeteria, and it is link through that, so I assume, you already know" Luna stated, while she look at a rune stone display in the headmaster's table.

The headmaster sigh.

"What, I want to ask is why did you attack her Keira" the headmaster now isn't asking more like he's demanding an answer right now.

"You should make it clear sooner" Luna mumble and remained silent again.

The headmaster face twichted when he heard her, but he's attention focus on Keira.

But Keira just remained silent and staring at the window in daze.

"Keira, answer me, your action is inexcusable, you will be punished according to the school rule or worse suspended, so please Kei, answer me" The headmaster stated.

But to Luna who's observing him, she can conclude his words contains meaning, he didn't believe that the Monarch attack her without reason, means if the monarch made a false accusation, he would immediately believe it.

Luna stared discreetly to the girls beside her, she really is well loved, she thought to herself, many people believe in her, willing to bend the rules for her, to turn blind eye to her actions, Luna bite her inner cheeks.

'A complete opposite of me' she thought.

She didn't realize that her eyes seemed lost and how her lips formed to a bitter smile.

But it completely dissapears in a blink of an eye and remained to its former stillness and plain dullness.

Keira never spoke, she knows, that if she speaks right now everything will be solve, there is even a possible outcome where the girl could be expelled, but for some reason now that she's calm, she could finally observe her surroundings, and she felt it, she didn't know what 'it' is, but something about this girl felt familiar, she felt that she saw her somewhere, but she couldn't just put her mind to it, and it annoyed her, one of the girls sentence were right, she truly is a slave of her emotions.