T-6

Azalea look at the moon, while drinking her wine.

A person approach her from behind and stand beside her.

"What are you doing here?" the woman ask as she look at Azalea.

Azalea remained looking at the moon.

"The same reason your here" Azalea mumble.

The woman laugh softly.

with a smile in her face she drink her wine and look at Azalea softly.

"Indeed, the rooms crowded, hated noise" the woman said.

Azalea now look at the woman seriously.

"Then why?......Why planned this party, we should've just go out of town do the usual" Azalea commented.

"Azy......" the woman bit her lips, her eyes full of helplessness as if Azalea is asking something severe to her.

Azalea sigh, refusing to meet her gaze and look at the moon again.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it" Azalea spoke softly as her gaze landed on those beautiful blue orbs.

The woman smiled stiffly as she tried her best to look natural.

"Yeah, your right the moon and the star and the the whole cos~" Azalea cut her off as she spoke with a helpless tone.

"Stop it"

"Stop what"

"Stop acting as if you don't know what I meant" Azalea really want to stop talking and just run away from this woman infront of her but she knows if she didn't manage to say what she's supposed to say, it will weigh on her and she will never be able to sleep at night, it's now or never.

The woman turn around ready to leaved.

"Okay, I think people will come looking for me, i~" before she could finish her words Azalea spoke.

"You said to me seven years ago to ask you this question seven years later..........." Azalea tried to calm herself before continuing to talk.

"Lia, Will you go out with me" Azalea spoke softly, her every words were so delicate and vulnerable.

The woman bit her lips, trying to stay calm and answer her words without hurting her any further, but they both knew, that in the end of this conversation, one of them will come home, with tears and a broken heart.

"Azy......I....I love you but..."

"But as a friend, I get it, I know it" Azalea grip the wine glass tightly.

The woman tried to get closer but Azalea move back trying to avoid her touch.

The woman didn't know why, but her heart clenched seeing her like this, eyes numb and a smile trying to make herself look Okay, she hates seeing her Azy like this.

"That person, you only met her months ago, is she really that important to you?" Azalea tried her best not to let her voice crack.

"She is"

"Can I really not replace her in your heart?, even just a little, in those 12 years that we've known each other, even just a little feelings toward me, did you h~"

"Azy.....please......I love you Azy, you will always be important to me, you will always have a position in my heart but...."

"I really hate buts........*chuckle* But not as important as her, you love me as a friend, as your best friend, but you loved her as someone who you envisioned to be with you for a lifetime" Azalea stated.

The quest of Time जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें