T-4

As I look at her, i really couldn't erase this feeling in my chest, this guilt that shouldn't be there, I stole her life, I made a major decision concerning her life without asking her opinion.

I failed her.

And this is my gift for her, it may be presumptuous to call it gift for all the things I've made her do.

"Your the one who let her out"

I ignored his annoying face as I continue to look at her in a distance.

"She will be in our way, nuisance in our goal"

This time I will leave it in her hands, how she wants to lived her life, i just wished this kids can help her, can give her the confidence she needs.

"We need to eliminate he~" Before he could finish his words.

I look at him and with a wave of my hands he fell down on his knees, suffocating.

I walk towards him as I lowered my self to his ear.

"Touch her, and I will make sure, you wish you never lived" I whisper slowly in his ear as I stand straight and gave her a final glance.

Her Silver eyes, this innocent eyes, i will miss it.

i spare a last glance as i turn my back and left.

She is my conscience, in this mortal plain, she is the only person i felt guilty for.

i shouldn't drag her in this mess.

Now, those innocent eyes that i loved to see, became tainted by these mortal plain.

It doesn't matter if she go against my way, I will make sure to achieved my goal and ensure her peace without harming her.

As long as i can see those beautiful silver orbs light ups with happiness, it will be the greatest gift i will received.

Time.........

I need more time......

I chuckle as I thought of how ironic things are.

Time is something I want to erase, yet it is something I needed.

i wished things could been different.

If i was not obsess with something so mad, then maybe my family will still be complete.

Family.....

Someone who will be there for me, no matter what happen...

And indeed they serve their purposed.

And welcome death with open arms.

I often wonder if I remained ignorant and sane, maybe things would been different.

If I didn't known the truth...

Ignorance is really a Luxury.

Now I'm too deep to ever wished for the light to shine on me.

It's either I do it or I get erase and consumed by it.

I do not wished for time to control me.

I do not wished to be alone in the void.

so instead, let me destroy it.

So we can all be together.

********************

Luna lean on a tree as she stare in the sky in dazed.

Ah........the sky Is so blue.........Luna pick a small pebble and throw it in the lake making a few ripples in the still lake.