T-7

Aine look boredly on the board as the professor lecture them about control, blah, blah, blah.

Aine didn't truly have any patience for this, because she herself suck at control, maybe that's why she hates listening to the professor because she felt all the professor's words are against her.

"pssssst" Aine want to sleep.

"Pssssst, Aine, hey" a soft sound drew her attention outside the window, Aine sit is beside the window.

Aine look at Lj, who seemed to be in rushed as he called her.

Aine mouthed 'why'.

"she's here!!" Lj softly shouted, he seems to be anxious.

Aine is confuse why the vampire seemed to be nervous?.

Aine mouthed 'who'.

Lj opened his mouth and closed it again, he seemed to be unable to say something.

"Vega!" Lj said.

The words seemed to not register in Aine mind as she look at Lj stunned as she process his words.

Vega

Vega....

Damn Katherine Vega!!!!

Aine slammed her hands on her desk as she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"The bitch is back?!!!" She instinctively shouted completely forgetting she's still inside the classroom.

All the people in the room including her sister look at her with wide eye, as the professor is already on her side, scrutinizing her, Aine smiled awkwardly.

"Professor Oliver, I'm.......im...... yeah....im out mind, aren't I...." Aine said laughing forcefully as her whole being look deflated knowing what will come next.

"To the Headmaster's office, NOW!" The professor said sternly.

Aine close her eyes, for she knows, she will about to receive another round of scolding.

She truly curse, that damn Vega!!!! The bane of her existence, but thinking about her sister and her blooming romance, Aine became worried.

The witch Bitch is back, her sister's obsessive ex is fucking back!!!!.

Aine knows, they're peaceful day are over.

And the fact that the visit of the S.O.N was delayed, only made Aine's day worse and she blamed everything to a certain witch.

In a dimly lit dungeon a figure of a person was chained inside a huge bird cage, the person had it's head down, looking unconscious, it's whole body dripping of its own blood that was fresh from its wounds.

"This?!!, is not acceptable!!!" A furious voice resounded in the whole dungeon, the man who yelled pointed at the person in the cage with so much anger in his eyes.

"The rules were broken by that person, punishment is needed" an old man said as he look at the direction of the person with nothing but cold ruthless glint in his eyes.

The man couldn't believed what he heard.

His angry, furious even, no one deserve to be treated like this!!!.

"Unchained her NOW!!" The man tried to command, but no one listen to his order as they tried to fill the large bird cage with poisonous insect, crawling it's way to the woman.

"Stop!!, stop this!!!!" The man yelled almost choking in his voice as he tried to rushed and want to free the girl himself, but the old man waved his hand to the people and almost all the people in the room held the man, trying to stop him from being impulsive.