Chapter 19

Reeva's P.O.V

I woke up in my mates arms feeling protected, he's arms were so warm and loving... "Good morning" he's husky voice said which gave me a fright i was going to slowly get out of his arms so that I could go to the bathroom to go and clean up before he wakes up but unfortunately i woke him up and now i have to deal with looking like a freak of nature and a horrible smell... "OH FUCK!" i screamed which literally scared the living shit out of him, "what? what? what???!" i literally wanted to laugh in his face because of his reaction... but i had to keep a straight face.... instead of a laugh it became a grin... p.... p.... shh "hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" I just couldn't compile myself for not laughing i tried my hardest but the way Jason looked with a shock face he looked like a clown that came from a horror movie.... "What so funny??"

I tried again to hold it in and ask him something really serious i just honestly couldn't.....

Finally at last... i stopped laughing and got serious.......

Jason's P.O.V

I was still fast asleep until Reeva started waking up and tried to get out of my arms but instead i said "good morning" and that kind of scared her... i felt her jump a bit in my hands and "OH FUCK!" when she said that i jumped out of my state of still a sleep and looked at her with my wide eyes right open, i probably looked like a gold fish.. "what? what? what???!" she looked at me and started grinning i was so confused as to what she was grinning about and screaming that probably the whole house heard her.. p.....p.....shh "hahahahahahahahahaha!" she started laughing right in my face and i didn't get what was so funny? i looked at her shocked... "whats so funny" i asked and she carried on laughing for the next 10 minutes i was now really agitated and really confused... at last she stopped and got all serious.......

Cliffhanger!!!

sorry to stop like this its just i have writers block i came up with this part far but i definitely will write more... like i promised i will update everyday even if its very little because i promised and i will not disappoint my fellow readers... please tell me what you think of my book so far and please tell me do you think Reeva did the right thing or not in losing her innocence and what do you think will happen with Jason from now on? i know what i will be writing just need to find a way to compile my idea into sentence... thanks all please vote, like and comment