Chapter 6. The rest of the shift

Recap:

Lucy's P.O.V

"Oh Reeva stop being such a drama queen, it won't hurt that much! Anymore especially that you are so unique let me give you a hint... Hmmmm you have about 5 more shifts and I have 5 more new roommates!"

Reeva's P.O.V

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!"

Lucy's P.O.V

"Ooooh yupi another roommate!!!!

Hi Tammy!!!"

Tamsin P.O.V

"HI Lucy, felicity and reeva as you know my name is Tamsin but you can call me tammy".

Reeva's P.O.V

"Hi Tammy, and what creature or supernatural are you? please dont tell me you are some wierd devil i have one devil in me already...."

Tamsin P.O.V

"well i am a valkyrie which i can determine who shall die and who shall live."

Reeva's P.O.V

"oh wow thats cool!"

Tamsin P.O.V

"well i better get going before your next shift trust me from now on your shifts will be less painful"

Reeva's P.O.V

"okay i hope so....."

Serena P.O.V

"hi i am serena and i am your other supernatural friend i am a hybrid between a fairy and a mermaid its so nice to meet you! "

Reeva's P.O.V

"hi serena its nice to meet you!!"

Lucy P.O.V

"okay i have made an mistake i didnt know serena would be a hybrid i thought it would have been a fairy seperate to the mermaid but my mistake.. you wont be needing to change that many times after all"

Victoria's P.O.V

"Hi Reeva i am Victoria and i am an nymph i control the weathers in the environment..."

Reeva's P.O.V

"wait!, what, huh? why didnt i even feel your existence? how did i change so fast with no feeling at all?"

Victoria's P.OV

"well you see, because your body have morphed into different shape shifting it was easier by the time it came to me because you have gotten used to expanding wings from the fairy, im a nymph which means i am smaller and my body shape was practically the same as the fairy so thats why you wouldnt really feel anything..."

Reeva's P.O.V

"oh okay.... Ahhhh the pain on my back started to rise my shoulder blades started push out and next moment i saw a pair of wings but it wasnt normal wings, my wings on my right was pure white and my left was a black wing which was so cool!!!!"

Catherine's P.O.V

"hi reeva i am catherine and i am your last but not least form of shifting and i am an angel hybrid with a crow and i am very happy to finally come out after everyones chitchatting..."

Reeva's P.O.V

"wow cool!! but wait i have a question... i am suppose to be a werewolf how come i have so many other forms? i am so confused right now can anyone be able to explain to me ...."

Catherine's P.O.V

"well you see we all have reasons why you can shift into so many of our forms and......"

Cliffhanger!!!

sorry everyone i was unable to get straight to the point i just have to complete the rest of her morphs before explaining what will be happening i will update real soon thanks for the support and vote! stay awesome!!!