Muffliato 1!

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

Y/n's pov
"Yes" as soon as I respond he leans back in kissing and sucking my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys from my neck to my tits. He pulls down the straps of my top, not removing his lips from the bare skin above my boobs. He lifts my arms up then pulls it over my head. Before continuing to leave hickeys he looks down at his artwork and stares at my figure making me feel nervous. "Stop staring" I breath out nervously. "I'm not staring I'm admiring, love" ahh! I literally feel like screaming. He makes his way back down to chest kissing and sucking, he taps his finger on my rib for me to arch my back so he can unclip my bra. I do as he asks and his hand snakes round my back and unclasps my bra then pulling it off of me. He looks down at me hungrily before kissing my bare tits. I moan a little which must have switched something in him because he stopped moving slowly and started leaving hickeys all over my boob while he used his hand to massage the other one. After about five minutes he swapped and I started moaning again.

His hand started moving down from my left tit to the hem of my red leather skirt. He looked up at me again asking for consent, "can I?" I looked down at him and smiled, "please Mattheo" I moaned as he continued to kiss and bite down on my breast before licking over the spot. He unzipped my skirt immediately and threw it on the floor. Before he could do anything else I grabbed his hair trying to tell him to kiss me. He understood.
He came up to my lips and began to kiss me roughly yet so passionately. His finger made their way into my lace thong and started to play with my clit, making me moan loudly. He moved his other hand down to slide my underwear off my legs and then stood up and looked at me laying there naked on his bed. In this moment I suddenly felt weird because I was completely naked and he was still wearing his costume. I sat up and pulled him down to my lips moving my hand to his belt and taking it off of him then removing his trousers. Fuck he's big. I could see his boner through his boxers and a wave of nerves hit me.

I think Mattheo noticed I was getting nervous because he pulled away and just looked down at my body underneath him then met my eyes. "Do you still want to do this" he breathed out heavily. I nod my head and pull him back down to my lips, kissing him again.

He made his way back down from my lips to my neck to my breasts to my stomach. He kept going down and started to spread kisses along the inside of my thighs. He got higher and higher up my thigh until he was where I needed him most.

He began to suck on my clit flicking his tongue against it making me moan from the pleasure he was causing me to feel. He hummed at my reaction in satisfaction making me feel slight vibrations on my sensitive nerves. His hands crawl up my thighs one holding me down the other making their way to my pussy. All of a sudden he stuck two fingers in me causing me to almost scream as this was my first time doing anything. He kept moving his fingers at a fast pace and making sure his mouth kept on increasing the pleasure. I felt it coming as my whole body felt hot and my legs started to tremble. "Mattheo." I moaned making him only move his fingers faster and look up at me from his position between my legs. "Shh darling I haven't done a silencing spell yet." He mumbled against my skin. I went to moan again as I felt myself about to release but his free hand quickly came up to my mouth muffling my moans.

Mattheos pov
She was about to cum. I could tell the way her legs began to shake and the way she was moaning was different from before. I removed my hand from her mouth and held her throat, not right since it's her first time, but just enough to make this a better experience for her. She looked down at me meeting my eyes as I looked up at her. "M-Mattheo I'm gonna cum" she moaned out trying to be quieter. I really want to mess with her and make her wait for her release but it's her first time so I'll go easy on her.

I look into her eyes and see she's seconds away from cumming and decide I'm going to be nice and let her moan as loud as she wants. Maybe not just for her sake. Her moans drive me crazy, it's so sexy. She is so sexy. I read for my wand on the bed side cabinet and whisper "Muffliato" y/n immediately starts moaning and arching her back. She was holding it waiting for me to do that. "Mattheo!" She screamed as she finally let go and released on my fingers. I stood up and watched as she calmed down, proud of my work on her body. She finished squirming and moaning and looked up at me submissively and took this as my sign to continue. I licked her juices off of my fingers and looked down to see her eyes wide and jaw dropped, "delicious" I smirk.