Invitations!

Y/n's POV
Hopefully today goes better than yesterday.

I've just got ready and I'm now making my ways down the stairs towards the dining room.

"Good morning mum" I smiled at her, completely ignoring Lucius.

"Are you not going to talk to me on my last day here until new years" Lucius said.

"What?! You're not here until new year. When are you leaving" I asked probably sounding a bit too excited.

He rolled his eyes. The look on his face furious.

"I leave in an hour" he said.

I ran off up to Dracos room.

"Draco Draco Draco" I shouted waking him up.

"What, piss off" he groaned.

"Fathers leaving in an hour and he's not coming back till new years" I squealed.

That got him up.

He shot out of bed.

"Oh my god. Really" he asked now smiling.

"Yes really" I replied.

1 hour later
"Bye father" Draco and I rolled our eyes as Lucius walked from the front door to the gates before apparating.

Oh my. I forgot about that.

"Mum, since fathers not here could Draco and I have some friends over for Christmas" I asked with puppy eyes.

She looked between us both, "how many friends. And Who?"

"Umm only seven" I said as if I said it were two.

"You're avoiding my question. Who?" She said again.

"Daphne, Astoria, Pansy, blaise, Theo and Enzo" I said hoping she wouldn't notice I didn't say Mattheo.

"That's only six y/n" she said.

"And Mattheo" Draco added, "bloody hell it's not that hard"

"Mm maybe" mum hummed.

"Please mum I beg," I said, "the boys can sleep in Dracos room and the girls in mine. Or everyone can spoilt between the spare rooms"

She looked at us suspiciously, "sure, send out the invites today, oh and what day are they coming"

Draco and I looked at eachother and smiled in pure joy and excitement.

"They come Christmas Eve and leave New Year's Day" I replied.

"That's fine." She said. Draco and I ran up the stairs to go write to our friends. "No boy girl sleeping arrangements" she shouted up the stairs.

"Yep" Draco shouted back.

To Pansy,

I asked mum and she said you and the others can all stay here from Christmas Eve till New Year's Day.

Also Fathers not here so that's a bonus.

The only rules she said was that there can't be any and I quote 'boy girl sleeping arrangements'

You can stay in with me if you want.

Love,
Your favourite friend y/n <3

I had to write to Pansy first. It's only right.

I opened the malfoys owls cage and tied the letter to his leg.

"Take this to Pansy Parkinson" I said to it before opening my window.

I had a lot to go. Draco was writing Astorias but everyone else's i had to write. Even Mattheo.

To Mattheo,

Hi I know we haven't spoke in a while but I wanted to let you know that Draco and I asked out mum if you and the others could stay and she said yes as long as there's no boys and girls sharing rooms, which shouldn't be an issue.

Father isn't here so it should all be peaceful.

From
Y/n Malfoy

I think I've re-read and re-written that a thousand times.

That'll do.

I sent off another owl with that letter.

I continued to write the letters until I had sent one to everyone telling them the news.

Now I have to wait for a reply.

As if on cue the owl I sent to Pansy returned. Bloody hell that was quick.

To y/n

First of all that is great news about coming to yours.

Second of all, even better Lucius isn't there, he scares me (no offense)

Thirdly probably better there's no boy girl sleeping arrangements anyway

And last but not least I cannot wait to see you

Love
Your bestie Pansy xoxo

Okay so Pansys coming. Yay!

Later that night
What the fuck. All the letters just got here at the same time.

That's strange.

To y/n

Great news see you soon

From enzo x

That's good enzos coming

To y/n

I can't fucking wait to see you.

Also great news about your dad being away (no offence)

I've missed you bestie!

From
Your one and only best friend blaise xx

Yes blaise is coming! I feel like we hardly ever talk anymore. When I first joined I probably talked to him the most, not including Mattheo, and now we don't really speak.

I carried on reading until there were no letter left and then ran to Dracos room.

"Draco!" I shouted, "where are you" I said as I saw he wasn't on his bed.

"In here" he said walking out of the bathroom in a tracksuit.

Never seen him in a tracksuit my entire life.

Weird.

"Everyone can come for Christmas. Daphne said Astoria can as well by the way in case you haven't heard from her" I squealed excitedly.

"Everyone's coming for Christmas. Really" he smiled trying to hide the excitement on his face, "this should be a good Christmas"

A/N:
Hey sorry this is a short chapter! I didn't really know what to write tbh so yeah.

885 words