Actions Speak Louder Than Words!

Y/n POV
I opened my eyes slowly to feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my body holding my tight to them.

I turned around careful not to wake him up and look up at Mattheos face.

He looks so handsome and at peace when he's asleep.

I kissed his cheek before slipping my self out of his grip and stand up only to fall straight back down onto the bed from my aching legs.

Shit I hope that didn't wake him up. That would be embarrassing.

"You okay, love" I heard Mattheo chuckle from behind me.

Oh great.

"Yeah I'm good. You?" I said trying to act as if my legs didn't just give out when I stood up.

He smirked and rolled his eyes, "must've fucked you good if you can't stand" he laughed.

I picked up the pillow from under his head and hit him with it. "Fuck off" i rolled my eyes and went to stand up. I could feel mattheos eyes burning into the back of me watching I didn't fall as I stumbled over to the bathroom.

I made it.

I looked up at myself in the mirror to see myself wearing mattheos old quidditch shirt and a pair of his boxers. He done what he said he would. I smiled to myself thinking about what we had done.

Bloody hell I look like shit. I mumbled as I looked up at my face.

"No you don't" I heard Mattheo say and looked in the mirror to see him standing at the door.

I turned around to look at him. "Well thanks but still I need to put on some make up or something" I smiled.

He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, "you look beautiful, like you always do" he kissed my forehead making me blush.

Mattheos POV
Fuck. I'm falling for her so bad.

Maybe I should ask her out. I mean we're practically dating anyway. What's the worst that could happen.

I searched my brain thinking of anything that's stopping us and all I can think is Draco would kill me.

"Mattheo" y/n waved her hand in front of my face. I blinked snapping myself out of my thoughts, "what? yeah?" I questioned. She laughed.

Her laughs so pretty.

"I said we need to go for dinner" she replied, smiling slightly.

"Mhm. Okay let's go" I said taking her hand in mine.

"I might need some clothes, love" she smirked from behind me.

I turned around and saw she was still only wearing my shirt and boxers.

"Oh yeah here" I threw her a pair of joggers from my wardrobe.

"Thanks" she smiled pulling them up her legs.

She messed about with her hair and put on some mascara she had left here.

"Can you tell I've just been fucked" she turned around a serious look on her face.

I laughed, "no you look stunning, you're stumbling and you have hickeys on your neck. Why would anyone think that" I said sarcastically. she hit me in the arm.

"Help me cover it. This is your fault anyway" she looked up at me with puppy eyes clearly trying to make me feel bad. I just stared at her and smiled. "Please, Mattheo. Draco will kill me" she said seriously worried. I stopped smiling and cast a concealing spell on her neck, even though I would rather I didn't. "perfect." I said and kissed her and started to walk to the door.