Chapter 1

Y/n Dalion has always been the top of her class since she was a little girl. She was never allowed to step outside of the box, all her parents allowed her to do was study, train, study, train, and study and train again. The only time she was ever aloud freedom was in her room. She always had to keep up this innocent good girl act until she was home. She was never had a chance to look pretty,or better yet, wasn't allowed . She had thick glasses, and really thick beautiful curly hair but it was always put in a low ponytail. Everyone around her seen her as a bland, weird, super smart, high achiever. She never had many friends do to this unfortunately but now she would have a fresh start in a new country!! But then..

"Y/n ! we've decided to come to Japan with you for your time in UA"
'NO NO NO' is all Y/n could think about when she found out that her overbearing parents would be moving to Japan with her. She knew that her dreams of expressing herself would be crushed because her parents would always find a way to keep her from acting out of line.
"That's great" I laughed but inside I was dying.
"Yes it is we're so excited our baby is going to the top school worldwide!!" My mother said
Baby, I hate that word it's their way of not accepting the fact that I'm growing up and it justifies their ways, I'll never call my children baby even if it kills me.
"So, uhm it's kinda unexpected but we want you to stay at the house with us, that's why we're moving there. We wouldn't want our baby girl to be all alone in Japan now would we?" My dad retorted
'YES YES YES LEAVE ME ALONE MY NIGGA' I thought as I looked around in destress
"Uhm mother I kinda already applied for a dorm.. so I wa-" I was cut of by my mom
" Oh honey that just won't work I can't let you just be that far away from me for three years that will brea- be dangerous." My mom blurted out.
"Honey I think it'll be a great idea to get you in a dorm full of good kids" my dad said giving me a supportive look
My dad was the one who let me be free he bought me the clothes I wanted, the shoes I wanted, and listen to the music i liked I loved him for that. We would sneak the things I wanted behind my mothers back which is why I had three extra suitcases of clothes, shoes, and accessories. We told my mom that they were books, she didn't even bother to check. He had even booked me a wig, nails and lashes appointment in Japan so that I could go to school ripped out the plastic but now my mother was joining but we have our ways.
" fine, but only since your dad thinks it's a good idea." My mom said I jumped up and gave her a big hug
" OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YOU WONT REGRET THIS" I said enthusiastically while running to my room.
Now if I were a normal girl who had normal parents I would be calling my friends telling them the good news but since I'm not, I went and talked to dark side about it she was interesting to talk to I mean she was everything I wanted to be she spoke her mind and she wasn't scared of our mother but she barely ever came out to talk for my sake because if she said something to mom then I would end up punished.
I'm bored

Same

We should do something

Like what

Let's go to a party

Be so fucking real dark side you took her letting us stay in the dorms and ran with it
my nigga

Ugh bitch let's just sneak out

There are cameras everywhere And when I open the window it says window open

Ugh I'll be glad when we move into the dorms and get away from that fat nasty bitch

You playing to fucking much na that's still my mother

Whatever

After my dumb ass talk with dark shadow I went to the gym, ran the block, got a sandwich, then went to the park and listened to music and ate my food till the street lights came on then went home.

"Hi my baby, you ready for dinner?" My mom said while running to hug me at the door.

"No ma'am, I already ate while I was training!" I said while pulling away from her " Now I have to get in the shower and go to sleep. we have a long two days of packing and flying coming up" I ran to my room and got out of my sweaty training clothes it's was nothing but a baggy shirt and sweatpants because my mom won't let me wear tight clothes that are better suited for training. But speaking of my room! I love my room it's as big as a master bedroom in a middle class home and I had my own bathroom and a walk in closet. My room was colorful and full of life unlike my reality, It was an escape from it all. My parents are pretty rich my moms one of the top lawyers in America she make 3 million a year and my dad is a neurosurgeon and he makes $500 an hour. So I was very comfortable, except I definitely can't get whatever I want nor do whatever I want so I definitely wasn't a spoiled brat.
Who are we talking to?

I don't really know.

Yeah let's stop

Ight

I got in the bath with bubbles all the way to the top of the tub, my whole body was covered I got my coconut body wash and lathered the towel in soap and washed my body clean. I got out of the shower and put on my coco butter I put on a tank top and booty shorts and got in the bed. I went to sleep dreaming about all the new adventures that I would miss out on because my parents would becoming to Japan with me.
Good night hoe

Good night y/n

__________________________________________________________
A/N: ugh first page I hope y'all like it
1072 words WWW