CHAPTA 5

The next morning I woke up, put my uniform on, did brown lip liner and lipgloss, flat ironed my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on my accessories. I decided to skip breakfast and head straight to class I was sure that I'd be the only one there. I walked in the class just to see the one, the only, the bitch and the whore, Katsuki Bakugou. Now, you would think it's hard to hate someone you just met a day ago but he made it so easy. I walked pass him to get to my seat and he was so slouchy. I mean he had his uniform shirt barely buttoned, his baggy pants sagging, his hair looked all messy, and he didn't even have his tie on. His nasty shoes were on the desk it just didn't give. At lest he smells good.

"Sloppy and slouchy" is what I said when I walked pass him pushing his legs of the desk because hey, I'm petty.

"DONT TOUCH ME SNOBBY BITCH, YOURE JUST LIKE FOUR EYES YOU BOTH HAVE STICKS UP YOUR ASSES" he yelled while I simply laughed.
"Ugh your such a princess" I said as he continued to glare at me. If looks could kill I would be dead. I pulled out my phone and opened TikTok and started a stop motion
"I'm just trying to tell you how I feel tell you how I feel" I said while copying the sound on the video.
"Tch, could you shut up snobby, you're voice is annoying." He said
"Like i said yesterday, and like I'm gonna keep saying, suck my dick you trashy hoe" I replied while rolling my eyes.
"Roll your eyes at me again and I'll blow them out of your face." he said calmly, so calmly that I actually got scared but I wasn't going to back down.
"Well fu-" I was cut off when everyone started entering the class I got in my rightful seat behind the blonde.
"Count your blessings bitch" he said class had started before I could reply.
'Ugh I wanna kill this nigga' I thought as I started paying attention to what Mr. Aizawa was saying.

KATSUKI'S POV

That bitch Snobby is really starting to piss me off, her snarky remarks, her boldness, her face. Every time I see her I feel like I wanna throw up. I wish I could just explode her face.

"Can anyone tell me what your motivation for being a hero is?" Aizawa-sensi asked I was about to raise my hand but shitty snobby beat me to it, stupid bitch.

" My motivation for being hero is to help make the world for both civilians and hero's alike. I want to be someone who people can look up to in moments of chaos." Snobby said.

What a pile of shit anyone and everyone who wants to be a hero wants to be number one! Helping people just comes with the title. Only extras  lie about their motivation. What a bunch of assholes.

KOKOS POV
"So you guys are going to be doing a project. This project will take one month to complete. This'll be a group project and I'll be picking your partne-" I used my quirk to tune out everything I didn't tune back in until.
"Dalion and Bakugou"
"Me and bakubitch wait? What?" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh God I'm so sorry, I was caught of guard" I said with a nervous smile.
"I don't wanna work with snobby" he said so menacingly, it sent chill down my spine.
"W-well I don't wanna work with you either" I replied hesitantly. I know I look like a pussy bitch but this time he really scared me.
"It's not a choice. Now get with your partners and work on the projects for the duration of the class while I sleep."
I was about to tap Bakugou on the shoulder so that we could start working with each other but then.
"Touch me and I'll kill you Snobby" he said while turning his desk towards mine. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I decided to a-a-apologize..
"I'm sorry bakuhoe" I said in a soft voice, so soft that it would be impossible to even be mad at the small tiny mishap in the name I called him right? NO.
"The fuck did you just call me? Don't fucking play with me snobby"
" Bakuhoe?" I answered
" Don't ever call me that shit again." He said while looking down at his paper.
" it's cool when you do it, it's a problem when I do it. fuck you!" I laughed
"I'm not joking with you snobby. let's get to work."
" kk" I said back.
After about 30 minutes of reading, I looked up at him reading. He was kinda pretty. No not kinda, really pretty he has a really sharp jawline it could cut threw a wall, his hair looked soft, his eyes are so pretty blood red and full of emotions, and he's built he's literally perfect, but I still hate him.

Ok but look at him

No y/n this can't be happening

He is so pretty tho

But Y/n we hate him

Yeah we hate him he's a self righteous, entitled, rude piece of shit but he's a fine one

"Take a picture snobby, it'll last longer" Bakugou said.

"I-I-I-I fuck, I was uhm, you've got a pimple" What the fuck was this feeling? Why do I feel that, is this what they call butterflies? Eww not for him? Why is he smirking? THIS WONT STAND.

"Mr. Aizawa can I go to the restroom?" I asked. I have to get out of here I don't like this at all.

"Go ahead dont take to long"
" thank you" I said as I walked out of the class and entered the bathroom.

DARK SIDE WHAT IS THIS

I DON'T KNOW Y/N IM SCARED

WHY IS HE MAKING MY FUCKING HEART FLUTTER?

IDK HE JUST LOOKS SO pretty..

NO DARK SIDE WE HAVE TO BREAK THIS DOWN FROM THE INSIDE.

FREE US FROM THE SHACKLES

I want to but he smells so good, like caramel and he's so pretty.

So pretty

No no no he's a bitch and he's ugly

Yeah yeah and did you see that smirk y/n? He think he's better the us?

Yeah that smirk was so devious and disrespectful and pretty and attracti- WHAT THE FUCK

LETS JUST GO BACK TO CLASS AND NOT TALK TO HIM TELL HIM YOU WANNA WORK ON IT LATER

Ok ok

I walked in to my classroom and to my desk it was almost time to go to the dorms anyway so I just told Bakugou that we could start back working on our project tomorrow. I slept through the rest of the class and thought about how soft his hair must be then dark side cursed me out for thinking like that. At the dorms I had my daily call with my mom she asked me about school and I told her I was doing great but nothing more. After I had gotten out of the shower I got in the bed and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________
1210 numbers heheheh
This shit is so asssss