Chapter 3

I woke up to the movers taking our things and my parents getting the last of their things. I put on yet another one of my mothers boring outfits

It's so boring but in her words I have a "reputation to uphold"

It's so boring but in her words I have a "reputation to uphold". I walked down stairs with my carry on which held my water, laptop, iPad, headphones, pads just in case of an emergency, and all my chargers and headed to the car. In the car I put my headphones on and listened to music till we got to baton rouge airport.

When we entered the airport my mom gave me $20 dollars to get a snack. I went to the airport store and got a Hersheys bar and hot fries and waited on my fight. I was so into my song, Valuable pain, that I didn't hear my flight being called, being able to hear everything doesn't help when good music is on. My mom taped my shoulder and said "Come on Y/n , and turn that shit down you can't even hear your surroundings,what if you got kidnapped?" My mom rarely ever curses so I knew she was pissed. " I'm sorry mom I was just distracted" "come on y/n, I don't have time for this". We walked to the plane and got seated. Now if you've been listening, you would realize that they bought first class tickets and had us all sit together and I was sat IN THE MIDDLE.

See this that shit I be talking about y/n. You see this shit?

Yeah I see this shit my nigga. IM LIVING IT

We need a blunt

Word

"Y/N , are you talking to dark side right now?" My mom questioned.
"Yes ma'am?"
"Didn't I tell you not to talk to her unless it's completely necessary?"
"Yeah but she is apart of me so I can't just tone her out" I said in a passive aggressive tone.
"How about we all just chill out" my dad said while trying to lighten the mood.
"You know what your father is right let's just chill out. Excuse me, ma'am could you bring us some peanuts!" My mother said while trying to get the flight attendants attention. "Oh yes ma'am I'll be right with you".

After I got my well anticipated peanuts I put my headphones on and listened to music until I feel asleep. I woke up at the next airport and baby when I tell you I stood up and almost pissed myself. As soon as we got of the flight I ran to the restroom and it felt wonderful. After I was done in the restroom I walked to get some food and sat at the table with my parents until the flight was ready.

                                         (Time skip because a bitch is lazy)

We got off of our last flight and made it to our rental car all of out things were already at the house so we just had to go to our new home. Alsooo all of the stuff my dad snuck and bought me was already at the dorms so I was good to go. In the car I looked around at the view. 'Musutafu is beautiful I really think I'll like it here' was the last thing I thought before I drifted of to sleep.
"-n"
"-/n"
"Y/n"
"Y/n, wake up were here!"My mom said as she shook me up from my slumber. I looked up at my mom whipping saliva of my mouth 'that was a good ass sleep' I thought.
"Mama are we at the house?" I questioned
"Yes, I just said that. your bed is already in your room you can go sleep in there since your not going to the school dorms until Wednesday" she answered. I ran into my room, took a shower, and hoped into the bed. I didn't even bother taking a look at the beautiful mansion. 'It's not like I'm going to be staying here' was the last thing I thought before I drifted into a goodt nights sleep.

                                                    (Time skip to Tuesday)

"Ok, before you get to work on your project, I wanted to let you know that we're having a new student tomorrow, a transfer from the top hero school in America, don't embarrass me. Do with that information as you will I'm going to bed"
"Woah whose coming to school this late in the year?"
"They must be good at what they do to get excepted this late."
"I hope it's a girl."
"I hope she has big boobs."
"Eww what the fuck mineta? *ribbit*"
"I wonder what their quirk is?"
"Tch, can you idiots shut the fuck up. I bet whoever they are and whatever shit quirk they have they can't beat me!"
The whole class when quiet.
"Chill bakubro we're just curious." Kirishima said while attempting to pat Bakugo shoulder.
"Touch me and I'll kill you shitty hair." Bakugo retorted. He was so calm that the whole class started back doing their projects, out of fear.

__________________________________________________________
824 words 😝
A/N: this shit has been very bland but bare with me y'all.