Prologue: Ultimate Revival

Clara: *On the phone with Vex* Hey dude, what's up?

Vex: Shuichi went emo again.

Clara: *Laughs* Not again!

Vex: They also made Hajime and Izuru sound different!

Clara: Wait really? *Starts fiddling with her remote* Hey, don't you ever wonder what all these buttons do?

Vex: Kinda to be honest. *remote noises in the phone.*

Clara: I mean, we kinda know what most of them do, it's just that pink one in the middle.

Vex: Imagine if we got Isekai'd into V3 *Starts messing with the pink button*

Clara: Not sure how I would feel about that.

Vex: I'd feel iffy about it.

Clara: We still have no clue what the pink button does? *Starts messing with her remote's pink button*

Vex: Imma press it! *Fiddles with the remote.*

Clara: Wait, you're pressing the button too-

*Both disappear*

Soran: Vex! Where are you? *Walks into Vex's room* Vex, Dad needs us. *Sees the phone and picks it up* Hello? Anyone there?

•••

HTTPS:// Readit. com/ DR53_discussion_board

Danganronpa Season 53 Discussion Board
_________________________________
User/Aperson: I can't wait for the new season to begin!

User/DisPair: There's been so much hype for this season, I hope it doesn't disappoint.

User/JunkoEn0shima11037: With Team Danganronpa in charge, I doubt it'll be a flop.

User/THE ULTIMATE HOPE: You've got that right!

User/UltimateQuestioner: Alright everyone, post your predictions for who goes first.

User/hopeNope: My bet's on the magician, doubt she'll make it far.

User/Aperson: I'm leaning towards Angie, I feel like she just has low odds.

User/Acebaby: Don't you guys think the fact that we can influence the vote is cool too?

User/THE ULTIMATE HOPE: Oh yeah, I'm not sure how that's going to work, it'll be interesting for sure!

User/UltimateQuestioner: Any predictions on who the mastermind is?

User/THE ULTIMATE HOPE: Well, it has to be someone in the cast we saw, since we were given 16 participants.

User/Acebaby: Watch it be Junko Enoshima again ತ⁠_⁠ತ

User/hopeNope: Well she has been brought back for the past 52 seasons sooo, not completely out of the question.

User/JunkoEn0shima11037: NGL, I think having the Ultimate Detective being the mastermind would be a cool twist.

User/hopeNope: But that also seems a bit predictable. Same with Kokichi, too obvious if it were him.

User/Someone: Not sure who the mastermind could be yet, but we are gonna find out soon. The premiere started!

[ Type here                                       ]     >
_________________________________

*Somewhere in the Academy for Gifted Juveniles*

Clara: Ugh… *Looks around* Is this a classroom? From V3?

Vex: It looks mossy. *On the floor.*

Clara: Well, it was kinda overgrown in the game.

Vex: Haha!