Vex and Clara's Thoughts on their Classmates

Monokuma: Alrighty, now that you two are here…

Clara: What are we doing?

Vex: *Bounces on the tips of their toes*

Monokuma: Well, I just have a few questions for you guys. Can't the Headmaster ask his students some questions?

Clara: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Vex: …sureeee.

Monokuma: Great! So, what are your thoughts on Miss Tenko Chabashira?

Vex: Wha--don't look at me! Clara can answer first!

Clara: Uh… She seems nice, but she can be really intense, especially around the guys. To be honest, she kinda scares me at times…

Vex: She is a little obsessed with Himiko. Don't get me wrong, she seems nice, but when Himiko even breathes, Tenko worships her.

Monokuma: Hmm… Okay, and what about the Ultimate Magician herself? Himiko?

Clara: Well… she isn't my favorite out of the group. I wish she'd do more to help.

Vex: I think she's the stubborn cat type. When she gets an idea she sticks with it. She is pretty lazy and that's saying something, but she's trying her best and that's what counts.

Monokuma: Fair enough. How about Korekiyo?

Clara: He seems decent enough, but there's just something a bit uh… creepy about him… He does seem pretty smart though.

Vex: Korekiyo? Oh, you mean Mask face! He's…something. He doesn't seem to be bothered by the killing game. I sometimes wonder what's under that mask of his….

Monokuma: Interesting. How about Miss Tojo?

Clara: Do you mean Kirumi?

Monokuma: *Sighs* Yes.

Clara: She's very nice, but I wish she would think of herself a bit more.

Vex: She does too much, but her cooking is really good. Reminds me of a mom with her kids.

Monokuma: Okay, and what about Angie?

Clara: She's pretty out there… I'm glad there's someone who also enjoys art, but her enthusiasm is a bit much.

Vex: What even is an Atua? And why does she worship the ground they walk on? Anyways, she seems fun to be around, but a little crazy, if you know what I mean?

Monokuma: Jeez you guys are giving pretty generic answers… Now how about Mister Luminary of the Whatever.

Clara: I am still wondering how much hair gel he must use a day. Pretty cool dude though. He's quite optimistic.

Vex: He seems a little slow at times, but nice to be around.

Monokuma: Okay, then what about Tsumugi?

Clara: I wish she would stay more in the moment. She seems pretty nice but I feel like she would go overboard if you asked her about a topic she likes.

Vex: Something about her seems…I don't know. I feel as if she seems to answer the Monokubs and you a lot…which is weird. Nah, I'm over thinking, but she seems fun to hang out with.

Monokuma: (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠) Alright. What about Shuichi?

Clara: He seems pretty nice. I feel like he's kinda stuck in his shell a little but maybe he'll come out a bit more now that he might be in his element, plus he's got Kaede and they're really close.

Vex: Lovers if you ask me. Anyways, he's too hard on himself sometimes, and that hat, don't get me started on the hat. Does he ever take it off? Doesn't it smell? He literally does everything with it.