Clara's Monopad: Truth Bullets

The Monokuma File

The victim is Rantaro Amami. His Ultimate talent is unknown.

The victim's body was discovered in the library.

The estimated time of death is 9:10 p.m.

The victim was subjected to blunt force trauma to the back of the skull, resulting in cranial fractures and immediate death.

No other injuries were detected.

Stacked Books

Library books that could not fit in the bookcases, and were instead stacked on top of them.

Nothing has changed since Shuichi and Kaede placed the hidden cameras. The books Kaede stacked in front of the vent were left exactly the way they were.

Moving Bookcase

One of the bookcases in the far left end of the library. After it's been moved, it automatically shuts itself to its original place when a certain amount of time passes.

The bookcase moved back to its original place right before Kaede and Shuichi found the body.

Card Reader Dust

The dust Shuichi planted in the hidden door's card reader.

When it was checked during investigation, the dust was left exactly the way it was originally set up.

Receiver on Shuichi

The security alarm's receiver. A sensor was placed on the moving bookcase, so in case someone moved the bookcase, it would notify Shuichi.

Promotional Video BGM

The promotional video and background music that Monokuma played to encourage everyone to start the killing game. It was on full volume until the murder occurred.

Rantaro's Belongings

Rantaro's personal belongings. He had a key to his dorm room and a Monopad.

He did not have anything that looked like a card key.

Bloody Shotput Ball

The bloody murder weapon found on the floor of the library. It seems to be the same as the shot put balls in the warehouse.

Library Vent

Connected to the classroom vent on the first floor.

The vent grate was still propped open, exactly the way Kaede left it when they set up the hidden cameras.

Maki's Account

Before the murder, eight people went to the Game Room in the basement: Rantaro, Maki, Kaito, Tenko, Angie, Himiko, Vex, and Gonta.

But Gonta had immediately locked himself in the A/V Room in the back.

Rantaro has left. After a while, Kaito and Tenko heard Kaede and Shuichi in the hallway and went out to check. The only people left in the Game Room when the murder happened were these four: Maki, Angie, Vex, and Himiko.

Sliding Door

A sliding door in the A/V Room that leads to the hallway.

The door was poorly made, and only opens wide enough to slip an arm through. It would have been difficult for a person to enter and exit through it.

It is faced straight to the library's rear entrance.

Lookout Classroom

Kaede and Shuichi were on lookout in the classroom near the stairs to the basement. Although Shuichi left briefly to go check the basement, the two were together the entire time until the receiver went off.

Classroom Vent

Connected to the library vent.

Both Kaede and Shuichi were on watch until the security alarm went off. It was not possible for anyone to sneak into the library by going through the vent.

Korekiyo's Account

During the Body Discovery Announcement, Kiyo, Miu, Kirumi, Clara, and Tsumugi were in the dining hall.

Miu was in the middle of building a remote-controlled gadget.

Tsumugi had briefly gone to the bathroom and returned to the dining hall shortly after.

Clara had joined them after Tsumugi had left and stayed in the dining hall to clean up some dishes. She did see Tsumugi leaving the bathroom while she was going to the library.

K1-B0's Account

During the Body Discovery Announcement, Kiibo and Ryoma were in their own rooms.

Front Entrance Photos

Five photos taken by the camera facing the library's front entrance.

The first photo is a shot of Kaede, Shuichi, Kaito, and Tenko running in, shortly before the body was discovered.

The second photo is a shot of Maki, Angie, Himiko, and Gonta running in after they heard Tenko scream.

The third photo is a shot of Kiibo, Ryoma, Kiyo, Miu, Tsumugi, Kirumi, and Kokichi running in after they heard the Body Discovery Announcement.

The fourth photo is a shot of Vex and Clara running in after they heard the Body Discovery Announcement.

The fifth photo is a shot of Shuichi removing the camera for investigation.

Rear Entrance Photos

Two photos taken by the camera facing the library's rear entrance.

The first photo is a shot of Rantaro coming in.

The second photo is a shot of Shuichi removing the camera for investigation.

Hidden Door Photos

Two photos taken by the camera facing the hidden door.

The first photo is a shot of Rantaro opening the moving bookcase.

The second photo is a shot of Rantaro attempting to remove the camera.

Camera Flash Feature

According to Shuichi, the cameras used in the library had a flash photography feature.