ˢʰⁱᵖ ˢᵃⁱˡᵉᵈ

Hello loves! So yes this is the first filler chapter as I have no idea what to do from the story line atm. So I'm going to give u this not so short short story abt the relationship between cloe(Zane) and dark! Bits and pieces if you will- anygays enjoy!

<~ the first meet~>

Zane was just leaving her house to go visit her brother, her brother told her to meet him up on top of raspy hill- he stated to knock of the door of the old abandoned house. Maybe for views for a YouTube vid? She thought. She had grabbed her mini backpack and stuffed her phone in her pocket. With that she left for raspy hill as she did live at the bottom of the hill...

She had finally reached the front of the house with a sigh before knocking on the door. Quick footsteps made it to the door and lord behold when she opened the door her brother mark opened the door, "hey your here! I gotta Introduce you to my egos! I got a feeling you already know some!" I quickly perked up with questionable noise. He let me in and made me sit on the couch "ok stay here whatever you do don't move got it? Ok!" He quickly ran off leaving her alone. She took out her phone and leaned back and started to play on it a bit.

Someone walked behind her and stopped "how did I get in..." a monotone man questioned. She turned around "oh- uh- mark let me in he told me he wanted me to meet you guys! I'm his sister Za- I mean cloe! Heh-." I almost fucked up! She repeated in her head as a she plastered a fake smile on her face. "You must be darkiplier! Man- I didn't know your actually hotter then mark- that's weird calling my brother hot... I'm gonna stop myself for saying anything further other wise I might get myself kicked out- oh shit wait- I already didn't listen to mark- oh Welp-." She quickly stopped herself and huddled on the corner on the couch and continued to read her book in her hoodie on her phone. She was muttering things to herself in Russian hoping no one else could hear her...

Dark interested in her had instead of going to the kitchen went to sit on the couch near her. He took out his phone and pretended to do something before scooting closer and looking over her shoulder. She was reading a horror story named 'Dark Waters' he his self read along with her. She eventually noticed and looked up noticing dark reading the book. Once she saw his eyes finish the page she closed it and took it out of her hoodie of which she was hideing in and gave it to him her finger holding her spot. "Here give it a read!" He carefully took the book and saved the page she was on and started to read it, he soon found it interesting and continued to read. Cloe had her hood on covering her head as she traced her cuts on her arms... she put her arms back through the sleeves to stop herself and wrapped her arms around her knees.

Dark had found her bookmark and put it on where she stopped reading for her before placing the book to the side. He looked over to her and examined her trying to see what was wrong. Is that a cut? He could barely see what seemed like a cut on her wrist that was poking out. He reached over but she pulled her arms in with a slight gasp. There were flowers covering one of her eyes. But from the side you could see her eye. The white bits were filled in with black and dripping a black goop or ink- but even with said eye color you could tell she was in fear. She ducked her head down before quickly popping back up and putting her down and plastering a smile on her face as mark walked over to her "I see you've meet dark already- well in that case is he being nice? Or is he threatening u?" She laughed "oh don't worry he wouldn't even try threatening me brotha! In to gooooood- hehehe!" Mark laughed and pat her head "alright well in about 30 mins your going to meet all the others so in the mean time enjoy your stay and feel free to make your self at home here!" She nodded as mark walked away. Once out of sight she quickly threw her hood up again and tightened her ball inside it. Dark more curious then a cat lifted the hood revealing her looking into her hoodie with a black tear down her face.