Renewed Beginning

A lone carrier prowls through the waters from afar, watching the coming and goings of the base from a distance. Multiple jets take off from the catapults into the skies as binoculars are lowered and yellow eyes look up the island. 

Rays of sunlight bounced off the water at the Azur Lane base as many ships were docking and gathering. Walking on a dock were two women talking about the base.

"Wow, it's gotten really exciting around here!" said the first girl. Wales looked ahead and responded "Forces from both Eagle Union and Royal Navy are gathering at this base. It's only going to get busier from here

 It's only going to get busier from here

Cleveland only smirked and said "Know who else is coming from my side?" as she spun around to face Wales and walk backwards. "It's Eagle Union's greatest warrior, given the most battle stars ever!" she exclaimed.

Wales only smiled and said "The famous Grey Ghost, yes..." Wales looked at the other ships continuing to dock and said "The main forces of the Royal Navy should also be arriving soon. This base is very much become central to all of our ongoing activities."

"

Cleveland only smiled once again and exclaimed "Well then, let's go greet them properly! Can't keep them waiting. Let's go!" as she turned back around and ran towards to dock. Prince of Wales smiled lightly and continued walking, passing someone wearing black cloak. Cleveland then shouts to Wales "Come on. Hurry!" Wales only responds with "Don't rush me."

A sudden gust of wind goes through the port and the person wearing the cloak has the hood undone. She looks around for a bit before hurriedly putting it back on and walking away. Meanwhile, a carrier has docked at the base, the armored carrier Illustrious from the Royal Navy

 Meanwhile, a carrier has docked at the base, the armored carrier Illustrious from the Royal Navy