Setting a Pace

"Matteo" Ally called from the kitchen and I turned the corner to see her looking in the fridge. Her ass exposed as she was bent over searching for whatever. I bite my lip and cleared my throat while hoping my hard on wasn't showing. She didn't stand up or look back at me so I stood behind her leaned against the island with my arms crossed. She took a step back to close the fridge door and brushed her ass against me.

"Fuck" I growled into her ear after my arm snaked around her waist and she hummed. I threw my head back when she shifted her weight from one foot to the other making her ass grind across me again. My hand wanted to make it's way to her throat and bend her over right there. I grabbed her wrist pulling her upstairs behind me and into my bedroom. I let her wrist go and turned around to shut and lock the door. I turned around to her pushing me against said door and kiss me. I picked her up and laid her onto my bed. 

"Why are you such a tease?" She looked up at me while biting her lip and ran her hand up my hip and stomach. She rolled over and pushed her ass into me while pushing herself up into doggy. 

"I like watching you come undone when I tease you" I grabbed her waist and pulled her off the bed before I made her stand up facing the bed. I pushed her front half down and rubbed my hand across her ass. 

"You'll learn to not tease me" I reared my hand back to spank her, but was interrupted to her saying my name. 

"Matteo!" I looked up at the guys staring down the table at me and I cleared my throat. 

"I'm sorry, I- what were you saying?" They gave me disappointed looks or shook their heads and I rubbed my hands down the thighs of my pants. I focused back in on our next hit instead of thinking about Ally. 

"Where is she?" I asked walking into the backyard after I searched the house. The guards in the back pointed to the path that led to the far garden and I cursed. That garden was two miles one way and they let her go knowing that's the farthest corner from the house. I looked around on the way to the stables and noticed a couple of our dogs missing. One of them being Sheba, our meanest, I started getting more and more worried. I took my mare out of her pasture and only put her bridle on before we headed off down the trail. I slowed her down as we rounded the corner and slid off when we reached the entrance. I stopped in my tracks when I seen her cuddled with the dogs in the grass and she looked over towards me and smiled. 

"What's with the horse?" 

"I thought I told you to never come here?" I started walking towards here and heard a stick break in the woods directly in front of us. I watched the hair on Sheba's back rise and her ears straighten up. 

"I'm sorry, I-" I hushed Ally and drew my gun while watching Sheba's ears. The other dogs stood in front of her and I gave them the command to start going in. 

"Sheba, get her out of here. Ally, take my horse back home" I helped her up and followed the dogs into the woods. I heard a gunshot ring out and heard my horse taking Ally away. I heard growling coming from behind me and watched Sheba run in front of me. Not long until I had guys searching the woods and I went back to the house. 

"What happened boss?" I shoved past them and headed upstairs into my office where she was looking out the window. She stood up when I walked in and stood in front of my desk. 

"I'm sorry, Matteo I-" I grabbed her neck and pushed her back until she was leaned against my desk. 

"Alyssa, do you know what could've happened if I didn't come home when I did. Why did you not listen to me?" I watched her gaze get harder and she pushed my hand away from her neck.

"I didn't know" She snapped and her eyes widened while she slapped her hand over her mouth in shock. She slipped past me and into the hallway. I grabbed her and pushed her into a wall with her back facing me. 

"You talk to me like that again and I won't be so nice, mi amor. I can be harsh, don't push me" I heard someone clear their throat and looked over towards two of my guys holding a guy in restraints. 

"This is him" I nodded and started to walk Ally to her room.

"Do not come out until I come fetch you" The guy looked down her legs and smirked before looking at me. 

"Nice slut" I let go of her waist and punched the man in the face. 

"That's my girlfriend you intolerant scum. I will cut your balls off and feed them to you" I looked back at Ally to see her door shut and light off. I scowled and told my men to bring the fucker and follow me. 

"If you're busy we can just dispose of him" I shook my head as I tied him against a wall and looked around.

"No, I need to release some anger" I watched as they shut the door and stood on each side, waiting for me to get done to dispose of the body and mess. 

I wiped the blood from my hands and walked out of my bathroom towards her room. I hesitated, sighed, and finally grew the balls to knock to receive no answer. I opened her door and looked in to see her sitting on her bed with her phone in hand. A tear trickled down her delicate face before she wiped it away. She hung up and I shut the door behind me before I walked over to her. 

"I'm sorry, Ally. I was worried something bad had happened and got scared when it did almost happen" I sat down at her makeup desk and she sat down in my lap. I rubbed her back and pecked her forehead while she leaned against me. 

"What did you do to him?" 

"I killed him" I said while rubbing her arm and she looked up at me. 

"Really?" 

"I'm not going to let anyone bad mouth or hurt you. I don't know what he was planning but-" She leaned in kissing me passionately and I finally relaxed knowing she wasn't mad anymore. We made out for such a long time, but I didn't want it to end when she pulled away. 

"I'm sorry, I should've listened" I shook my head and looked up at her when she was unzipping her dress. My eyes quickly went back to the floor and I listened to her walk around her room. She pulled my chin up and I looked up her body at the tiny nightgown she was wearing. Self control, Matteo. 

"Why are you such a tease?"