-2- Feeling Green

It was the next day, the birds were singing and the sun was smiling down at Yujin... that is until a bloodcurdling scream echoed through the dorm, causing her to spring up from her bed. She heard shouting coming from the kitchen and recognized the voice to be Hikaru. She walked out of her room to check if her members were okay and not wreaking havoc that would be too hard to clean.

"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOURS!!" Hikaru shouted frantically as she was being chased by an angry Dayeon. Yujin rubbed her eyes rather roughly, trying to see what all the fuss was about but struggling to comprehend the situation as she was still in a dazed state from being abruptly awaken. "LEARN TO READ THEN BECAUSE IT CLEARLY HAD MY NAME ON IT!" Dayeon retorted, catching Hikaru and tackling her to the ground.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I can't help that I was starving !" Hikaru struggled under Dayeon's hold as she used her weight to keep her down. "If it makes you feel better, it was so delicious !"

"... ugh! I'm going to kill you, Hikaru!!"

Before Dayeon could do anything Yujin approached the bickering pair and placed a hand on Dayeon's shoulder, causing the small girl to freeze. "Instead of killing each other, tell me what happened." Yujin spoke calmly. The voice and command of their leader immediately caused the two girls to behave, quickly standing up and facing Yujin. Taking a deep breath before speaking, Dayeon huffed and began talking angrily, "This dwarf ate my leftovers!"

Yujin sighed and glanced toward a nervous Hikaru who suddenly became defensive, "I'm starving!!! It smelt good and I'm impatient unnies! You both know that!"

"But Xiaoting unnie was almost done making breakfast idiot!" Dayeon huffed

Yujin's ears perked up after hearing the mention of Xiaoting's name. The sudden beam of happiness did not go unnoticed by her two smaller members however, they didn't make it obvious since they knew she would just deny it. Yujin shook her head at the two before sighing once more, "Hikaru, you know the rules. Dayeon, stop trying to kill Hikaru. Now, both of you apologize then go eat the food Xiaoting kindly made for us." The two smaller members rolled their eyes at their leader's soft side for Xiaoting. They faced one another, apologizing before making their way to the kitchen.

Yujin smiled victoriously before trailing behind them. She was met with the scent of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Her nose was tickled with joy as the scent of breakfast put her at ease. Yujin glanced at Xiaoting, seeing as the girl was just about done cooking. She was soon met with Xiaoting's bright smile when the latter turned to face her, feeling the older's gaze. "Good morning unnie~ I made breakfast for everyone..." She paused mid sentence, making her way closer to Yujin. She leaned in talking in a softer tone, "it's mainly for you." Xiaoting pulled away, winking playfully with a small grin. Yujin stood there, stunned by Xiaoting's actions. She snapped out of it and ignored her fast heart.

Xiaoting began setting plates of food out for everyone so they could all eat together at the dining table. Yujin walked up to Xiaoting, mumbling a small "thank you" as well as hoping the other girl didn't notice her flustered state. Yujin tapped Xiaoting's shoulder, getting her attention before gracefully pulling out a chair for Xiaoting to sit in. To Yujin's surprise, she witnessed Xiaoting's shy smile while she accepted her seat.

"I see chivalry is not dead." Xiaoting stated playfully while watching as Yujin took her place next to her.

"It never was. Especially when it comes to you Ting~ so you better like it" Yujin flashed her a sweet smile, causing Xiaoting's heart to skip a few beats.

"I'll love it more than you can ever imagine..." She mumbled to herself, under her breath, hoping Yujin didn't hear.

Yujin quirked an eyebrow up as she tried to figure out what Xiaoting said, but decided to leave it. She was about to say something else but was stopped by gagging noises.