Chapter 13

"Come with us and no one gets hurt." The man's voice booms.

Jade slowly started forward trying to get a better look at the man and the dragon. She turned around to ask Lorek who he is, but Lorek wasn't there, only the green book floating by the ground. Jade grabbed the book and held it close.
"Hailey? Dylan?" She calls. No answer. No sign of them.
"Oh, you just don't get it do you. Lorek brought you right to us." He said with an evil grin. "He's not really helping you after all.
"That's not true!" Jade yells, voice catching. "He taught me how to cast spells and decipher codes and symbols. He even helped me find the exit."
"Which brought you right to us." The strange man said and two other men on black dragons emerged from the trees behind the exit. Hailey was held captive by the man on the left and Dylan on the right. They were tied up and carried in the dragon's claws.
"Hailey! Dylan!" Jade called. Her friends were struggling beneath the large dragons grasps. Lorek was no where to be seen.
"You have two options come with us and face the wrath of Darmoore or well, die right now. It's your choice." The man said with a snarl. " You better pick quick, Darmoore isn't very patient."
Jade didn't even think. She turned around and sprinted as fast as she could back into the maze. No sooner did she reach the first turn and one of the huge black dragons came swooping down on her, snatching and securing her in its claws. She dropped the book as the dragon rose in the sky.
"You really thought you could escape you silly little girl?!" The man yelled.

The three dragons took of into the sky carrying Jade, Hailey, and Dylan. Jade looked down at the ground below them and felt a gut-wrenching pain in her sides. She blacked out both from the pain and the height.

Jake woke up on a hard surface in a dark, damp area. She let her eyes adjust to the darkness and slowly stood up. Her sides burned with pain where the dragon had clutched her in its claws. She fell over and moaned. she waited until the pain had sort of subsided and slowly she tried to stand up again. She crawled to what she thought was a wall. She put her one hand on the wall and held her side with the other. Slowly she used the wall which was was wet and slimy and stood up. Ten feet above her she saw thin rays of light reflected on the possible wall. She decided it was a barred window and that the ceiling of where ever she was was really high. Suddenly, she heard a voice. It sounded like a hiss. "Oh, no!" She thought. "That's some sort of evil creature that wants to suck my blood and eat my flesh. I'm going to die!"
She snapped her eyes shut and listened. There is was again. She opened one eye and remembered the area was still covered in a heavy, wet darkness. The hissing had gone away and Jade decided to find a way out. She felt her way around a rectangular room until she felt long metal rods extending from the floor to up above her head a couple feet. "It must be a door." She thought. "Wait a minute, stone walls, damp air, darkness, and strange noises!"
*gasp*
"I'm in a dungeon!" She yelled. "Oh, crap I'm not going to make it. He really wasn't kidding when he said I was going to die. But i haven't even seen Darmoore yet or faced is wrath. Unless this is his wrath."
"BE QUUUUIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTT!" A strange new voice said. The hissing returned only louder this time.
"Sorry." Jade mumbled guessing by the voice that it was an old man speaking to her. "I need to escape from Darmoore."
The old man started to say something very quietly then it got louder and louder.

"Darmoore's destruction you will avoid,
If this creature you do destroy.
Darkness and death combine to make,
An evil life you must take.
A swirl is centered on its front,
This power you must hunt."

"Hey that sounds like Wisp. You want me to kill an evil horse." Jade said. "That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard."
"SILENCE!" The old man screamed. "NEVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST A PROPHECY."
"Keep it down in there!" Another voice said. Jade heard footsteps and the clanking of a sword. She heard metal squealing and the boots sounded closer.
"Who are you and where am I!" Jade demanded.
"I am Braxtonious the Third!" The man shouted proudly. " But you can call me Brax. I am the head guard of Darmoore's dungeon. You young lady are in the dungeon. You were brought here last week."
"Last week!! I have been out for that long!!" Jade screamed in her head. "Hailey! Dylan!"
"How am I even alive, and where are my friends?!" Jade asked in a panic.
"It's a magi realm. We don't understand everything that happens here." Brax replied.
"As for your friends they are in another cell. Darmoore said to bring you three up once you were all awake." Brax said.
"Do you always give your prisoners that much information?" Jade asked.
"No." Brax said realizing his stupidity.
"Idiot!" Another voice yells. "Armageddon? Is that you?"
"Yes, and you have three seconds to run before I squash you like a bug." Armageddon replied.
The man called Armageddon emerged from the darkness with a flashlight. Jade recognized him as the man riding the golden dragon.
"The others are awake and Darmoore demands that they go to the throne room this minute." Armageddon bellowed.
"Yes, sir." Brax said and marched out through the door which Jade could now identify with the metallic squealing noise.
Armageddon grabbed Jade by the arm, handcuffed her and dragged her out of the dungeon and to the throne room.
A man dressed in a golden cape made of dragon skin and a huge golden crown of jewels was sitting on a throne.
He glared down at Jade and then Hailey and Dylan as they were escorted in hand cuffs into the room.
"Well, well well. If it isn't the future "ruler" of Dragoria. Your Highness." Darmoore said with a mocking bow.
"Welcome to Dragoria, Jadice Pentonium."