Chapter 2

"Wow these are amazing." Hailey Adran, Jade's best friend said. Hailey ran her fingers through her long brown hair. She has freckels across her cheeks and on her nose. She was wearing a short blue dress with a crown of white flowers on her head.

"I know do you think you can crack them?" Jade asked.

"Well lets see." Hailey says bending over the letter. "The symbols are medieval, I'm guessing. And, if that's the case then the jagged lines probably mean dragon, death, or something sharp, at least thats what I think."

"Wow, cool. Why would it mean dragon?" Jade asked.

"Well the lines look like spines of a dragon." Hailey explained. "The second symbol looks like portal, door, chamber, something to that effect."

"Didn't the letter mention Dragorium or Dracoa?" Hailey asked.

"Sort of!" Jade replied with a giggle. "It was called Dragoria."

"Okay, whatever the last symbol looks like water." Hailey said with a smile.

"So, it could be underwater dragon death chamber? How about sharp underwater door?" Jade laughed.

"Hmmm, yea no. Lets do more research." Hailey suggested.

Together they read many books on medieval symbols and death traps.

"I found this: 'When a crime is committed the criminal would be hung in a underwater chamber filled with spikes.'" Jade quoted.
"Interesting, how about this: 'A medieval dragon usually lived in underwater caverns and ate sailors that disrupted the peaceful waters.'" Hailey said.
"I don't get the message in the letter what note, what carriage spot, what does it mean?" Jade said in frustration.

Somewhere in the palace of Dragoria:

"Darmoore, has she received the letter yet? A tall dark haired boy asked.

"Yes, I am afraid so. And it isn't a secret anymore." Darmoore replied.

"WHAT!" The boy yelled. "But this could be a danger to the whole kingdom."

"Yes, yes I have already discussed this with the master." Darmoore said.

"And, what did HE say?" The boy asked.

"He was not happy, Lorek, how did you think he'd respond?" Darmoore said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, sir I just....well I overreacted and..." Lorek stuttered.

"....Yes, yes. Now get yourself ready and pay her a visit, but do not frighten her! Apparently, she has no memory or her life before she transferred to Earth. At least thats what the spies say." Darmoore said.

"Yes, sir. Right away!" Lorek replied quickly.