Chapter 4

"Darmoore. Come in Darmoore." Lorek said into his magic walkie-talkie like thing.

"Yes Lorek, have you found her?" Darmoore replied.

"Target has been located, but trouble is in tow ten-four." Lorek said back.

"You know you don't have to talk like that." Darmoore said in an annoyed tone. " And ten-four means okay I understand."

"Oh, well anyway she just fainted after she touched the dragosaddle." Lorek said.

"Hmm, that's odd." Darmoore said."Although, she has been away awhile and may not be used to the high magical content of the saddle."

"Yeah, I guess." Lorek replied.

"If it is magic I am surprised that she didn't faint when you were near her."
•••••••

Back on the Pent's farm:

"Jade!!" Hailey yelled as she ran into the tack shed.

Hailey shook Jade as hard as she could but still she did not wake up.

"M-maybe I could help?" Lorek said timidly as he peaked out from behind the tack shed.

"Ahhhh!" Hailey shrieked. "Who are you?"

"My name is Lorek." He said.

"Lor- who?" Hailey asked.

"I am from an other worldly planet." Lorek said and Hailey's eyes grew wide in response.

"DON'T TELL THEM THAT!!" The magial walkie-talkie yelled.

"Sorry!" Lorek replied into the machine.

"Hailey?" Jade asked weakly.

"Yeah, its me!" Hailey said as she rushed to her best friend's side. "Are you feeling better?"

"Sort of, what happened? One minute I was walking the next everything went black." Jade replied.

"I don't know exactly you just blacked out randomly." Hailey said.

"If I could be of service I-" Lorek started as Jade interrupted. "Who are you? Where did you come from?"

"My name is Lorek and I am from an other worldly planet." Lorek replied.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY THAT!!" Darmoore yelled through the magical walkie-talkie.

"Nice to meet you Lorek. Anyway what were you saying?" Jade asked Lorek.

"You are not used to the high magical content of the dragosaddle." Lorek replied.

"Oh, wow! That's so cool!" Jade said with awe. "Wait, not that I passed out I meant the magic."

"Yes, well honestly I am surprised you didn't pass out because of me." Lorek said.

"What are you trying to say? Oh you mean the magic. Are you magical too?" Jade asked.

"Yes, everyone on Dragoria is!" Lorek replied happily.

"So, can you explain how I am supposed to get to Dragoria I don't have any idea what these clues mean." Jade said.

"Wait, what is that thing?" Jade and Hailey asked.

"Oh this? It's called a magi-talkie. It lets Dragorian's communicate throughout the universe to anyone who has one." Lorek replied happily.

"So, its like a magic, extremely long distance, walkie talkie!" Jade asked.

"Exactly!!" Lorek said.

Jade turned around and started to pick up the cleaning tools when she heard a WHOOSH! She turned around to see that Lorek had magically disappeared.

"Aw, man." Jade said disappointed. "I was really hoping he would help us."

"Yeah, me too." Hailey said with a frown.

"Oh, well maybe he will appear again later." Jade said as they both walked over to the dragosaddle to finish cleaning it.