𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

A U T U M N ' S   P O V

We pull into Maya's driveway and step out her car and walk to her front door. Fuck me...

"Your house is beautiful." I say, looking at it in awe. I wish I was rich.

"Aw thank you, that means so much to me." She smiles, fishing her keys out her bag. "By the way, I have quite a few siblings so I'm sorry if they bombard you with loads of questions," she says, unlocking her front door.

It's okay, I totally don't have social anxiety.

"Oh, no worries, how many do you have?" I ask as we step into her house. Jesus, it's huge.

"11." She says casually. My eyes widen.

"11?! So your parents had 12 kids?" I ask in shock as we take our shoes off.

"Yep, I know, it's a lot. But only 10 live at home, including me. And we have a 3 story house." She smiles.

"Damn." I smile laughing softly.

"What about you, are you an only child?" I nod.

I sometimes always wish I had siblings, but not really as much considering my living conditions.

We enter the kitchen and two of her siblings, one a boy and one a girl, are sitting on the kitchen island.

The Kingston family is incredibly beautiful, let me tell you.

"Guys, this is Autumn, she's just moved here from London. Autumn these are my younger siblings Callum and Adora." She says.

I smile and say hi to both of them as I sit down on the kitchen island opposite both of them.

Callum has fluffy, black hair, like Maya's, and is wearing a pair of black, circular glasses and a black tracksuit.

Adora has light brown, long wavy hair and is wearing a light pink Juicy couture tracksuit.

"Autumn, you know you're the talk of the school, right?" Callum says to me, leaning his elbows on the table.

"Why, what's been said?" Maya says coming up behind me.

"Don't worry, nothing bad, just that she's a new girl from London who's hot as fuck and got into an argument with Grayson and Anastasia." He says, leaning back into his stool.

Oh wonderful.

"First of all, none of that shit is true, you shouldn't believe stupid school gossip. Did you see what actually happened in person? No, so shut up. And you know how much of an idiot both Grayson and Anastasia are so wouldn't you think it's the other way around? Keep in mind Autumn's new and all." Mays bites back.

Woah... I don't think I've ever had someone stick up for me. I'm so happy I met Maya.

Autumn, it's definitely too good to be true. You've just met her, why are you already attached? Fucking pathetic.

"Damn, alright calm down." Callum responds, "I'm just repeating what's been said jeez."

"And I'm here telling you it's all rumours, okay?" Maya says back.