⊰8⊱

Once we got to my house, I looked around and surely enough. All his stuff was there. "This is temporary, but gather some of your stuff you'll be staying with me." I looked at him who had a serious look on his face "what the fuck? I thought you were staying with me? What about work? What about my cat?" I kept asking questions until he covered my mouth.

"I'll drive you to work, and you can take your cat. But pack your stuff now and take it to my car. I'll be waiting, angel." He walked out and I started throwing my stuff across the room.

Why the fuck did he want me? Was he trying to use me or something? I had more questions but I decided to just pack a few outfits and of course my vibrator, but I hid it inside my purse. After a few minutes I walked out and started loading my stuff in.

"Why are you doing this?" I stared at him and he walked off. "I can't trust you here, you like doing things behind my back." I got inside the car and laughed at what he said, but he was serious. "So kidnapping me is the way to go?", "you could've called the police." He began to drive and I turned my head away.

He was right, I could've but I seriously wanted him to fuck me once before I do. I can't stand the grip he has on me. Once we arrived, I started looking for his house. "Where is it?" I said, looking out before I opened my door. "You're looking at it" my eyes almost glistened as I seen a beautiful mansion.

"What the fuck" I was shocked. This was nothing compared to my town house. He quickly called a few guys over to get my stuff out, and he guided me inside by my waist. "Text your boss, you aren't going to work today." I shoved him from me and decided to speak up.

"Fuck you." My eyes were locked with his until a smile started creeping up on his face. "I didn't ask, do it. Or we can call her and have her listen to me pounding your guts out." He walked away and his cologne left a trail behind him.

Me: I won't be at work today, I have to take my cat to the vet.

Tina🖤: Oh don't worry! Alice will take up on your shift. Is he okay?

Me: Yeah he's fine, see you tomorrow

I turned my phone off and walked upstairs to a room and a huge one down the hall. "This one is yours" he pointed to the room. I walked inside and looked around. "This is literally the size of my entire house" I faced him as I seen him laugh at what I said.

Fuck he was sexy.

I started unpacking my stuff and throwing it around the room, he kept picking it up and putting it inside drawers. "Get out I want to shower and please put my cat in here." He walked away for a minute and brought Mittens inside.

I looked at him, seeing Mittens rubbing his head against his chest and purring quietly. It was honestly so attractive, seeing him standing there.

I kicked him out so I could shower but once I got inside the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about him touching me. I slowly started rubbing my body, caressing each nipple. Slowly feeling them get hard at my touch.

Fuck I was aching. I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my chest. I then peaked out of my room and walked over to his as quietly as I could. When I got inside, I smiled at him. "What?" He looked at me and I could feel his eyes wandering my body like crazy.

My soaking. Wet. Body. "I'm hungry, can you feed me and Mittens." He laughed and shook his head "I'm working, you can just order food honey." I walked over to his desk and sat ontop of it.

I didn't mean that hungry.