⊰29⊱

After our shower, I softly laid Izella down in the bed because she was nearly falling asleep in the shower. I loved that about her, she would get so exhausted after one orgasm.

"Is the princess asleep?" Vin whispered, I nodded before walking out the room, laying myself against the wall. "I'll take her to dinner tomorrow and ask her, I have too many gifts for her." I smirked, looking at Vin as chuckled slightly.

"You wanted this." He implied before I immediately shook my head. "She does, have you seen the way he eyes lit up when you told her you're a BDSM trainer?" He started laughing before I quickly shushed him, seeing him rolling his eyes.

"Should I get her to disrespect me when she's up?" Ace smiled, sucking his teeth as he walked to the kitchen. "Anything you want, just not in her. My job, Vin."

I opened the hidden cabinet, grabbing her presents out before I set it up on the table. "Wrap it for me, Marcus?" I watched him nod before he started wrapping up a diamond necklace I got her.

"It has your name." He said, smiling up at me before shaking his head. "It's Beautiful."

"Just like her."

IZELLAS POV

I woke up with the freshest feeling ever. I was in a good mood for once. "Good morning, princess" Vin came in, already trying me as always.

"Vin, is literally black outside." I stared at him, watching his eyes trail down my legs that were between a white blanket, with my arms wrapped around a pillow with only a satin dress on. "You're the one who sleeps after one orgasm, not my fault you slept your almost entire birthday off. You don't remember your moans?" He started replicating the noises I made, making my eyes twitch.

"You're so fucking annoying please stop talking to me." I stood myself up, smacking his face hardly before bumping into a larger chest on my way to the bathroom.

"Hi, Ace..."

I knew he was going to make me apologize. I didn't even want to look at his blaring eyes at me. I slowly peeked up, seeing him infront of me and Vin in the back of me. All I heard was a slight laugh.

"Apologize, Izella."

"He literally fucking started it why doesn't he apologize for fucking once."

"1"

"No I don't care."

"2"

"Shutup already I'm not apologizing to his annoying ass." He looked at me with raised brows, looking up at Vin before slightly nodding.

Vin quickly grasped me from behind and roamed his hands around my body. I slightly started freaking out as I felt Vin's hand tighten around my neck behind me. "Princess, you want this more than I do." He huffed in my breath.

He wasn't lying. I was drenched inside my thong. The dress was short, covering just my pussy and ass. One move with my arms raised and it was over for me. I looked up at Ace, feeling his hands groping my chest while I felt Vin's hand snaking it's way down my body.

He slowly palmed my panties, slightly smiling against my neck. "You're soaking, so much for hating me, princess." Ace slowly rubbed my face as I whispered "is this okay?" He nodded before giving Vin a look, that shot his hand inside my panties.