Prologue

Hope of the Northern Water tribe nothing but a common-born until she showed the same abilities her father did when he was a child. Because of their rules, she was not allowed to practice waterbending but her father did not allow that and taught his daughter anyway.

Anything Master Pakku had taught her father he would teach her and soon she became powerful also learning the other bending styles. She would learn healing with the other women at day and waterbending at night along with her normal studies.

They were both soon caught but after beating Master Pakku himself he allowed the young girl to carry on with her studies. She fought off many attacks that came to the Northern tribe earning her the nickname The North's power.

Her father also soon noticed her ability to Bloodbend but forbid her to use it which she excepted. She was a Waterbending prodigy not needing the full moon to be powerful but being powerful in her own right.

Her mother often said she was the sweetest person to ever walk the earth and most people agreed. When the fire nation attacked the northern tribe the Avatar was there to help.

While he was at the North Pole Hope made a friendship between the Avatar Katara and Sokka. Her father allowed her to travel and teach the Avatar and that's where she met Azula.

Opposites are not supposed to be attracted to each other but they defy all odds. Water and Fire. Sane and Insane. Good and Evil.

They were made to balance each other out.

______________________________
A/n: Someone help and take this app away from me I can't stop uploading random fanfics 💀

Hope you're having a good day/night :)