02|Isabelle

Drinking.

I haven't drank since I was 17, the only reason I was drinking was because I saw him with another girl.

But that's besides the point.

I'm nineteen now so I'm more mature then I was back then. Not that it matters, because it doesn't.

We made it to this sketchy guys house, it smelt like drugs, alcohol, and sex. Currently I'm leaning against a random wall making sure to watch Luna as she dances on some random guy. Gotta make sure she's okay.

My phones been off since I got here, my brother has been spamming me asking me if I'm okay. Needless to say I got tired of it so I powered my phone off.

Do I regret coming to this party? I wish I could say no that I loved that I came to this party. I regret coming to thi-

"Hey are you Dorothy?" A random guy asks interrupting my thoughts. I look away from Luna and look up at him. Who the fuck is Dorothy because she sure is not me.

I clear my throat, "you have the wrong person, my names is belle."

He takes a swing of his beer and shakes his head, "no your Dorothy, sixth grade play? You played Dorothy and I played the scarecrow, remember?"

"Still doesn't ring a bell, sorry I think you have the wrong person," I go to look back at Luna but before I can he starts speaking again.

"I remember that boy almost beat me up because I almost made you cry," he leans on the wall looking at me.

It clicks, I remember he told me that I wasn't right for the role off Dorothy because I was to pretty to be her. Even though it was a compliment I started tearing up because he said I wasn't right for the role.

I was eleven and I didn't know that I was getting complimented, especially when the only compliments I received were from my family and him.

I stop leaning on the wall turning my full body towards him. "Oh you're the person that told me I wasn't right for the role?" I raise my eyebrows crossing my arms.

He swallows, "I didn't mean it like that, I was just saying how your to pretty to play her," you can tell he's getting flustered. "I mean we were eleven and I thought that you were pretty, so I made a move," he chuckles before continuing, "You just took it the wrong way."

I scoff rolling my eyes, "like you said we were eleven I didn't know what you meant. In my head I thought you were saying that I was not right for the role, I didn't hear the pretty part."

He takes another swing of his beer, "you want some?"

I swallow, "no thanks, I don't drink from strangers beers," I go back to leaning on the wall watching Luna.

I hear him laugh, "come on we did that play together."

I side eye him.

I see Luna turn around wrapping her hands around the strangers neck, "well I've only known you for like 10 minutes."

He leans his back on the wall as well, "they're hot," he says pointing to Luna and the guy she's dancing with.

I roll my eyes, "you can have the guy just not the girl."

He tilts his head to the side, "why you and the girl got something going on Dorothy?"

I roll my eyes, "you wish, but no we've been best friends since forever. I also am pretty sure her and my brother have this thing going on."

He frowns, "that sounds messy," he mumbles.

I laugh, "it is I don't even know what's going on half the time."