🍋Ticci toby🍋 lemon part 😊👌🏻

You tuned around all the way, facing him, kissing him. Putting your arms around his neck making him lean more into your lips.

Toby gets on top of you, taking off his hoodie and shirt. You looked at his chest, your cheeks turning bright red.

He smirks as he caught you staring at his chest. "You like what's in front of you baby?" He chuckles softly.

You covered your face with your hands, you hear him giggle at your embarrassed face, you put your hands down to your sides, watching his hand go up to your shirt. He looked at you for your permission to take your shirt off of your body. You nodded at him, making him continue taking off your shirt. You lifted yourself up for him to take your shirt off completely.

"Lay back down princess, I'm going to prep you up so you can be ready for what's coming next." He puts his hands on your shoulders and push you down slowly onto the bed where you were.

You wondered what's coming next.

He leans forward toward you, kissing your neck, making his hands rub your carves and your chest.

If you don't have carves or boobs it's ok, I don't have a booty so I know how it feels🥲✊ let's just pretend you do ok? It's like a dream come true.

You were making small moans until he hit the spot on your neck, you pet his hair as he continues to pleasure you.
His hand making it's way to the back of your bra, making it go "snap!". He grabs your boob and squeezes it, not hard enough to hurt you but hard enough to make you moan. His other hand going up your inner thigh, going up to your lips (your pussy lips). Rubbing his fingers between them.

You moan a little loud, you feel him smirk against your neck. "Oh..I'm going to ruin that pretty pussy." He whispered against your ear, his breath hitting your ear and neck making you shiver underneath him. You swear you felt your something in your stomach just go off like something was pushing against your walls, you getting more wet what he just said. His voice deep but not deep THAT deep. (Idk how to explain his voice, it's just hot yk?)

He goes down to your chest where his hand was on your right boob, his head now down to your left one. He put his mouth on your left boob, circling his tongue around your nip. (I fucking hate saying "nipple" it just, idk.)

Making you moan, you grabbed his hair tightly but not enough to hurt him.
"Mmm baby, you like it when I do this? Don't worry princess I will make your body shake on how good it's going to feel." He says between him sucking your nip, you close your eyes while your mouth make noises.

His finger that was rubbing against your pus lips goes to your clit, circling it before he puts his pointer finger in and going out slowly. He adds his middle finger in and starts curling his fingers inside, and pumping them in and out faster and faster.

He stops sucking on your boob, he stops squeezing your other boob. He sits up looking at your wet spot on your underwear. "Ohh~ you're really that wet for me teasing you? Oh baby, I'm going to make sure you nut all over me." Toby said. He pulls his fingers out of you, looking at you while he suck's on his fingers, smiling.

(Forgot to tell you about this, you don't have pants on when you sleep, you only have underwear on. Ok? :)"

He pulls down your underwear, you turned your head to the side of embarrassment for not shaving.

"Baby, why are you looking to the side?" Toby asked.

"I forgot to shave, I'm sorry." You said shyly at him. Tears kinda going down your cheek.

"Oh baby, I don't care about that stuff, pussy is pussy, boobs are boobs. I don't mind the hairs on your pussy or anywhere on your body. I love everything about you y/n." He said sweetly, smiling at you softly.