Jane x female reader (Best friends with benefits)

(This fan art belongs to 'necroixe' on Instagram!) @leepoly_1 requested this. Anyways, this chapter has smut in it like any other ones I made. Enjoy!)

________________________

You were hanging out in Jane's room, talking about problems. You sat on her bed, crossing your leg over the other while Jane sat in her chair with a mirror in front of her, a desk full of makeup and other items. She had her mask off so her face could breath, you were used to seeing her pretty face. You didn't mind the burn scars over her skin, her black human eyes and her black long hair.

~"So, how's your relationship with Jack?"~ Jane asked.

You sighed and glanced at her, Jane looked right at you from the mirror in front of her. "Not so well, he just been making rude jokes and laughing at me when I cry or get mad at something he did. I don't know why I'm dating his goth clown ass." You shook your head, looking down at your lap. "He always stick a lollypop in my mouth when he doesn't want me to say anything." You rant to her, the building up weight slowly disappears from your shoulders. Jane pause when you started ranting to her about your boyfriend, Jack.
Jane turned her head around, looking over her shoulder to look at you. She put the blush brush down on her little desk.

~"Oh? Why did you decide to date that asshole in the first place if he doesn't care about you?"~ Jane asked, her eyes meeting yours when you looked at her again. "He does love me-" You began, Jane cutting you off mid sentence. "It doesn't sound like it." You paused for a moment, trying to find words to say but Jane speak again. ~"It been awhile since we even slept together, ever since you dated that asshole you seem to forget what thing we had. What happened to it, y/n?"~ You couldn't find the answer to her question, you sighed and shrugged. Jane got up and walked towards you, sitting next to you on her bed. ~"Why do you like him so much?"~ Jane asked another question.
You felt her hand grabbing your cheek, making you turn your head towards her so you look at her again. You shrugged. "I guess I like goth people so much, they're my type." You responded.

Jane pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. ~"So, I'm your type? Is that why we slept together a few times?"~ You nodded and blushed a little bit. "Yeah, you are. I don't know what it is with my type being gothic and emo." You shrugged your shoulders. Jane caressed your cheek with her thumb. ~"Y/n, can we go back what we used to be. Friends with benefits. I'm tired of seeing you with Jack, he's such an ass."~

Jane leaned in, her lips brushing softly against yours. "I.. I guess. I'm tired of Jack anyways." You mumbled under your breath. She smiled and finally kissed you softly and passionately.

Your hands traveled over her hips, holding them tightly and leaning in closer to her. Jane pulled you on top of her, Jane back against the bed and you over her. You and Jane started to undress with kissing each other every now and than. You and her were finally naked. Jane held your hips and flipped you over so she was on top of you. Jane started kissing your body down towards your pussy, kissing it and licking it. You moaned as Jane started to eat you out, your things rested on her shoulders and your hands gripping the sheets.

She slipped her tongue into your hole, massaging your insides. Her thumb rubbed your clit. Your head snapped back, moaning loudly and scratching your nails against the slinky black sheet. Jane pulled her mouth away from your pussy and replacing it with her two fingers, pumping them inside you over and over again. You reached your limit and cum on her fingers. Jane pulled them out and sucked on them before smashing her pussy against yours, still on top of you. ~"Ah! Ah! Y/n!"~ Jane moaned out, her hands cupped your breasts. Jane grind her hips back and forth as she bounced up and down, her breasts bouncing. You caressed her hips, her carves and finally cupping her breasts like she did to you. You squeezed them softy, causing her to moan and squeezed yours. "Oh Jane!" You moaned. You and Jane cum on each other. Jane flopped down beside you, breathing heavily and sweating a little.
__________________________

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had to go to a birthday party and a sleepover. It was boring ngl but oh well! I'm glad I finally got to finish this chapter.

The next chapter is Tim/Masky! So stay tuned. Tbh I have a big crush on Tim and Toby! I literally want to have a three some with them, but I don't know if that's just me. 🤭

I hope the person who suggested this sees this! Anyways, I'll see yall whenever I post next. 😊 BYEEE!!