🌺Lust x fresh 🌺

(Human au!)
🐕Also I forcing sophia to make this so far she made all this🐕
!Warning nightmare against!

Third perspective:

In lust's house he was sitting on his bed thinking about throwing a party to meet new people! Lust grabbed a laptop and went into photoshop to put together invitations the printer was working ,as it printed them she went outside and put it everywhere around the block ....

The next day

lust then waits on the day of the party in a dress with music and fog machines going. She puts the food on the table along with the punch. later on, while lust were waited outside to greet the people she invited. A few people show up, lust walks up with a gust of wind to her as she welcomes the guests arriving she helps them inside. She quietly but audibly says, " dears, welcome yourself to anything you please " as she goes outside waiting as more wind comes, as lust goes outside and realizes it's snowing in the summer. The cold white flakes fall on her hair and makes her hair white, as the snow is falling down she sits down on the stairs admiring the snow. As she looks up she stepped up and saw a limo driving up to her she walked up as she saw a not invited person nightmare..lust with a annoyed look on her face " hello I'm glad you joined the party!" As then nightmare pulled out a red drink from the window and dumped it all on lusts dress " b1tch" nightmare said as he drove away. (UGHHHHHHH SOPHIAAAAAAAAAAAA😢😢😢) Lust was infuriated that nightmare ruined her dress .

lust then looks at her dress all red as it faded from the top she sighed and flipped him off- in anger she mumbled " dumb b1tch " she went inside and changed then, went back outside. As she walked up she saw another car approaching she patted herself down and fixed her hair to look presentable.- lust opens the door and sees fresh come out as she keeps it cool she doesn't make eye contact.

Lust pov:

I looks at fresh then start stuttering uncontrollably " I-i- hi f-Fres-s-h" fresh smiles as he looks at me a bit confused but yet understands what I mean. My heart flutters as I turn into a tomato, he walks into the house as i follow, I count the monsters and see evryone is here I keep track of fresh and watch him as he sees me I smile and wave he comes over and whispers in my ear " may I stay the night?" I can't even look at him from how hard I'm blushing I nod and he kisses my cheek I knew this is a new beginning.(hmm not bad ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) )
Third perspective:

Hours past everyone's gone except fresh and lust on the couch binge watching movies until fresh puts his arm around her and pulls her closer they fall asleep that's until the door bell ran and fresh held her still as he opened the door there stood nightmare with flowers as they both looked I opened my eyes and saw a figure then I closed them nightmare yelled " YOU JERK! YOU TOOK MY CRUSH!" Nightmare yelled as he threw the flowers on the ground he whispered to fresh " there's a war coming bud.." I open my eyes and I'm in bed with fresh as I hear him whisper " go back to bed dear.." that's when I know we are official. (OK the end I say its good but cringe but I don't mind ╮(─▽─)╭ )
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Word count: 610