💚dust x lust🍋

~Okay so me and sophia made this for fun for some reason  and for about the views thank you very much!!! We didn't expect that much views also some things happen during making these but I wouldn't tell because its my bestfriend so yeah!
hope you enjoy!!!!(also I'll put then in bold for when sophia types them).

    Lust's pov: I was on a bench with a jacket on barley covering my shoulders from the wind while I was on my phone as I’m showing blue my insta and this hummingbird flower I can’t seem to get my hands on blue chuckles at me and shows me all different kinds of flower shops as blue then shows me her new kittens I fell in love with them. As i play with the kittens two men walk by the short one was kinda cute  then the tall one he was really huge but not in a bad way.  Blue and I, eyes follow the two men as they notice us staring, they look back at us as we continue to talk about stuff (that I can't think what pacificly if thats even a word- ). We continued until we saw two shadows, the two men were standing over us "why were you two staring" said the tall one "no reason!" Said blue as she was shaking.

No ones pov:
"No reason!" Said blue as she was shaking. The two thought supsoius of the two girls "I know were eye catching and all but ya' don't have to stare" said the short one.
The blue look down in guilt, but lust she burst out laughing. " Aw little baby blue embarrassed?" The two men then disappeared walking over two where they were going in the first place *insert name* store they got what ever they wanted then they walked back home. On their way home they see the two girls following they continued until they got home then realizing that they live on their street.....

   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(Tbc) because I've gotta cook have nice rest of you day or night!!
    Word count: 347