3.

| jisung's pov |

the whole day goes by without meeting minho again. i have feeling that's how little i'll be seeing him. or, at least i hope so.

i take hana for a walk around one and then i make ourselves some lunch with sandwiches. i make sure to cut away the crust as hana doesn't like it. we talk to each other as if we understand what we're saying. i mean, i do. but, hana probably doesn't. i sometimes rant to her about my life and she listens and just talks gibberish afterwards, not that i mind since she's technically not my therapist or whatever. sometimes i just need to say what's on my mind without getting an answer back. hana does just what i need.

the first day wasn't so bad. i think i did a pretty good job.

at the end of the day, i've managed to put hana to sleep.

soon, i hear the door opening and june walks in, looking overly tired than i last saw her. "hello, june-nim."

"han-ssi! good to see you! hana is...?"

"sleeping," i shortly respond.

june sighs in relief and makes her way to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of wine from the top drawer. "i'm beat, but i still need to work on something tonight." she pours herself some red wine in her fancy wine glass cup. "how was it? your first day? she wasn't too tiring was she?"

i shake my head. "no, no. she was fine. we had fun and she listened to me...i think i did a pretty good job."

"mm. i'm glad you think so! i'm sure you did." she grabs her wallet out her pockets and she hands me payment. "first day..! i hope i see you some more, han-ssi."

"ah, yes. you too."

she takes a sip from the wine but then quickly puts it back down as a thought must've crosses her mind. "my son...he's here, right?"

"yes.."

"um...nothing happened...right..?"

i shake my head. "no. i didn't...do anything."

she sighs, in relief. "ah, thank you! oh my god, i'm so glad..!"

i try to chuckle, but it only comes out stiffly. "yeah...i'm glad so too.." i awkwardly trail off, and there's a moment of silence that we can't seem to continue anymore. i clear my throat and start slowly walking away. "i need to head out now. i'll see you tomorrow morning..?"

"yes! thank you again, han-ssi!"

"yes. thank you too."

"goodbye!"

"goodbye."

🌷🌷🌷

i pay my rent to my landlord and she seems satisfied with it. i head to my apartment room and turn on the ac to cool off the heat inside of me. still not being able to forget all about that gentle delightful scent of vanilla and carmal. i haven't met any alpha who has smelled so sweet and luscious before. usually, it's always a strong and noxious scent that i've smelled before but with this person, it's just different and so god damn tender. it kinda makes me wonder how our scents would smell if they were mix together.

sweet, and fruity.

huh.

doesn't sound so bad.

i sigh when i realize what i'm doing and shake the thoughts away that my omega is trying to think about. i'm really not the type to say such things like that. i haven't even dated ever since i was in my last of year of high school. and that was only because all my friends were getting partners and i was the only one being left alone. i didn't want to be excluded so i got myself a partner and went on triple and quadruple dates, or whatever they're called. i didn't like or had any romantic feelings for my once partner. they did, so when it came to physical touch, i couldn't hold back the disgust and i'd just pushed them away. that ended up to our break up. him wanting to have sex and i not wanting to. either way, he was a bottom. i just couldn't see myself as a top, so, that was a complete no to that.