9.

| jisung's pov | 

before i know it, i run to the nearest bathroom and lock myself in there.

my own panting and crave and yearn are locked up inside me, i dare not to do anything to myself. i cover my mouth in hopes to prevent the pants and moans that escape my mouth, but none of it works. i turn on the sink water and splash myself some water, and though as cold as the water felt in my heated skin, it still wasn't yet cold enough to freeze my entire body in the way i wanted it to. 

god kill me now please. 

how could i have let this happen to me?? what the hell is wrong with me? 

i arch my back and hold onto the sink as a wave of pain and unfulfilled pleasure pressures my body into absence of a feeling that is yet to be taken care of. 

i choke on my own tongue and gasp for air that is not returning back into my lungs correctly. 

"jisung?" minho knocks on the door, his sudden silk voice almost urges me to burst that damn door open, but i don't. i keep myself steady as best as i can.

"jisung?? jisung, open the door." 

"n-...no..!" i hissed in annoyance from my own stupid behavior and because i'm so pissed that my stupid cycle decided to happen right this damn moment. 

god, just one look and whiff of minho and i'm already on my knees...

"maybe i should've been more clearer," i hear minho mumble over the door. "i'm not asking you jisung, i need you to open this door right now. open it now, jisung," minho demands. 

fuck

"g-go away!" 

"i can't." 

"yes, you can..."

"i'm not going to, jisung... please, open the door.." i don't know if it's because i'm dizzy and really out of it, but minho sorta sounds like he's genuinely pleading... or maybe he's just worried. 

my hands grabbing hold of the doorknob before i know it, but that's all they do. grab hold of it. no turn, no twist, nothing. a beat of tense silence fills behind the door and i hear minho drag out a sigh. "jisung, c'mon, just open the door," he said, his voice is running out of patience, i can hear it. 

no, i want to say. no, i don't wanna open the door. no, i want to hear him beg and plead for me to do the thing he so badly wants. i want him to never stop begging me to do something he so clearly wants so bad. his pleading voice is all i want to hear now. 

i wait for a moment, a minute, two. and then i unlock, just as i'm about to twist the door open, my breath is being knocked out when minho pushes the door open quicker than i managed to do. i'm in his arms the next moment, he doesn't seem to care about how drenched i am from shirt to face. not only that, i can already feel how wet i am from behind. 

"god, this is gonna make me go insane," i hear him mumble before he lets go of me and takes a step back, skimming his fingers (that are now driving me insane by how luxurious tainted red and veiny they have gotten) through his chestnut hair. 

i bite my lower lip to surpass the urge to close the gap between us. i watch as minho takes my hand and leads me out the bathroom, though i can barely manage walking on my own as everything inside me and outside me feels so hot and wet that i can't stop squirming around my clothes. minho notices too quick, and he instantly halts. "get on my back," he says, gesturing to his body.