The meet n greet

You were so excited for the tokio hotel meet n greet you couldn't believe that in just 3 hours you would be meeting them,you've been a fan for so long and had dreamt about meeting them for forever.you got out of bed with a huge smile on your face and ran to your closet to pick out what to wear,you put on the cloths you picked out and went to do your daily skincare routine you then did your hair and did your makeup extra pretty.You ran downstairs to eat the breakfast that your mother had cooked for you.

"Good Morning sweetheart! How did you sleep?" You smiled "I slept okay i guess i was to excited for today that i couldn't sleep" your mom chuckled while pouring a glass of milk "well I'm very excited for you darling you talk about this band so much and you finally get to meet them!" "AHHHH!! I know im so excited to meet them!! Especially gustav!!!" You got up from the table and cleaned your plate,you then ran upstairs and got your things prepared for the meet n greet.

Your pov:

"Y/N!! HURRY UP IF YOU WANNA GET THERE IN TIME SWEETHEART!!" i ran down the stairs and kissed my mom on the cheek goodbye i got in my car and drove to the meet n greet on the way there i was listening to tokio hotel songs and singing my heart out,Finally i had arrived i was so nervous but excited at the same time i heart started beating more as i made my way to the line for the meet n greet. "wow there's alot of people here" i said to myself "i know right im so excited!!" I looked over to see a girl with black hair and glasses she must of heard me "same I've been waiting to do this for forever!!!" "Im layla" she says "hi layla im y/n" i say with a smile.

The line got shorter and shorter and i got closer and closer i could hear my heartbeat in my ears,before i knew it it was finally my turn "hello!! I was wondering if you can sign my poster!" I tried to stay as calm as i could but it was so hard!! "sure!"bill says i almost passed out bill was so cool i loved his style so much,i make my way down the line and then realized i was finally at gustav "omg hi gustav! I made you a bracelet and i was wondering if you could sign my shirt and poster" he smiled and put the bracelet on "i love the bracelet thank you" he then signed my things.

As i got in my car i heard a tap on my window i instantly turned to see gustav standing at my car my face turned red i then opened the window "hi um i thought you were really pretty and i told georg and he told me to come ask for your number sooo here i am" he awkwardly laughs and my eyes widened and my cheeks went red and my heart started pounding i couldn't believe THE gustav schäfer just asked for my number!! I had a big smile on my face and handed him a paper with my number on it he smiles back at me "it was nice meeting you?" He says waiting for my name "oh! Sorry my names y/n" "y/n. It was nice meeting you y/n" he smiles and walks away.

I couldn't believe what had just happened when i got home i went straight to my bedroom and called my best friend may "OMG MAY YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME EARLIER!!" "Woah woah chill girl what happened??" "THE GUSTAV SCHÄFER ASKED FOR MY NUMBER" "WHAT?! OMG NO WAY YOU'RE SO LUCKY" "I KNOW RIGHT IM STILL IN SHOCK IM LITERALLY TRIPPING OVER MY OWN WORDS" me and may talked almost all night about what happened and talking about the band. Me and may were both huge fans of tokio hotel so we talk about the band 25/7 it seems like but after the call i got ready for bed and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and checked my phone i had gotten a text from an unknown number and then realized it was from gustav.

(Hi! I'm new to writing so this probably isn't the best but if you have any tips don't be afraid to share!! Also hate will not be tolerated here❗sorry if it was kinda short also!!)