The question

Your pov:

I shot up from under my covers to see a text that said "hi its gustav is this the pretty girl from the meet n greet?:)" my cheeks went red as i read that i instantly replied of course "hi! Yes this is y/n" "hi y/n:)) i have a question,i know we met yesterday but me and the boys are having a party tonight after our concert and i was wondering if you maybe wanted to come?" My eyes widened when i read that of course i was going to say yes i mean after all gustav schäfer is the cutest and sweetest guy ever!! "Sure that sounds fun!:)" "alright awesome! Ill send you the address the party is at 9:00pm btw cya later y/n" i screamed into my pillow and kicked my feet i was so excited,was this a date? Does he really think im that pretty i didn't know what to think wait...OR WEAR

It was 8:00 pm already wow time fly's by when your searching for what to wear for hours i still couldn't believe i was going to a tokio hotel party i had to look my best! After i was all done getting ready i hopped in my car and drove to the address gustav had sent me i pulled up to this huge building as i was looking at the building i heard a tap on the window i looked over to see TOM?! I rolled down my window "your y/n right?" "Yeah that's me" i had a huge smile on my face "good come on im your escort to the party" he said proudly i laughed and got out the car we walked into the building and went up to the very top floor by a elevator "welcome to our vip lounge ad awesome party" he opened the door and woah there was alot of people damn "woah that's alot of people" "its alright come on follow me to your boyfriend" he smirked "what?! Wait no he's not my boyfriend" i said while blushing "yeah not yet" tom said proudly.

Tom took me to a room with lots of people surrounded around the seats when we got closer i could see why people were surrounded because sat on those seats were bill and gustav!! My eyes lit up when i seen gustav and i think his did too he stood up and smiled "hey y/n im glad you made it safely" "thank you!" "Oh this is the special y/n? Wow she is pretty" bill said when he said that i looked at bill with a bit of a confused face "gustav has been talking about u since the meet n greet yesterday" he smirked "bill!" Gustav slapped bills shoulder i laughed and felt my cheeks getting hotter "He's totally into you" tom said while smirking before i could say anything gustav took me by the hand and went somewhere else "im sorry about them they like to tease alot especially tom" i laughed a bit "its okay i thought it was funny" i looked down and realized we were still holding hands and i think he realized that to cause he let go of my hand "sorry i didn't realize i was still holding your hand" he said shyly i thought his shyness was so cute "its okay" i smiled.

There was a knock on the door "gustav you in there?" Said by a familiar voice guard opened the door and there stood georg "yeah sorry i was trying to get away from mr tease 1 and me tease 2" georg laughed "yeah i know they told me that y/n was in here also id like to meet her" i walked up to the door and smiled "hi georg!" "Hi and wow gustav was right youre pretty" he smiled and my heart started pounding of the fact the gustav talked about me "georg!" Gustav said trying to tell georg to shut up georg then laughed and started walking away "bye lovebirdsss" me and looked at eachother and then quickly looked away i couldn't stop smiling then tom had came up to us "hey love birds!!!" He scared the shit out of me he came out of nowhere "you two should totally come play seven minutes in heaven with us" tom smiled and before we could say anything he took us by the hands and brung us to a room and locked me and gustav in there.

"TOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" gustav shoughted trying to unlock the door "oops sorry not sorry bye lovebirds" gustav sighed and sat against a wall "im sorry about this" "hey its okay don't apologize im having fun!" Gustav looked up and smiled at me my heart flutterd i sat beside him we talked for hours getting to know each other but i started to get tired "it seems like were not getting out of here any time soon and u seem tired so you can lay your head on my shoulder" i laid my head on his shoulder and i got butterflies in my stomach but a couple minutes later we both fell asleep.