The Last Dance

VOICE OVER~ "No, Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot solider. Klaus is the real deal."

Remus: "Klaus? Who's klaus?"

Niklaus: "That would be me darling. Im klaus."

Elena: "She's evil and a monster."

At that there is a mixture of frowns and nods of agreement thrown around the room. Niklaus simply smirks.

Klaus/Caroline opens the closet and takes out two dresses. Katherine is tied to a chair.

Caroline frowns and looks down at this.

James: "Wait, why is Elena tied to a chair? And why aren't you doing anything blondie?"

Elena: "Thats not me! Its Katherine, shes an evil doppelgänger. Klaus took her and is pretending to be Caroline. I said she was evil."

Rebekah scoffs: "At least she has a personality"

Klaus/Caroline: "Oh! Who is this girl? Barbie 2.0?" She shows the dresses to Katherine. "Okay. Bad, or badder?"

Katherine: "the dark colours suit you better."

Klaus/Caroline: "oh darling you wound me. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's' possession, correct?"

Katherine: "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

Sirius: "Wait what? That guys not dead? Merlin this is weird.'

 Klaus/Caroline: "okay that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing i need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is such a buzzkill."

Elijah huffs and rolls his eyes. Elena looks as if shes going to say something but stops when she sees the look Rebekah is giving her.

Katherine: "Don't forget your on the outs with your boyfriend Matt."

Klaus/Caroline: "Right. Elena's best friend/ex-boyfriend. Wow that must be awkward. What else?"

Katherine: "Thats it."

She gets closer to her and touches her face. Katherine seems afraid.

Klaus/Caroline: "Oh, so jumpy."

Katherine: "Please, just... kill me. I've  told you everything that i know." 

The Scooby doo gang look shocked to see Katherine so afraid. Caroline starts to feel sympathetic towards her.

Klaus puts her hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face.

Klaus/Caroline: "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." She compels her.

Katherine: "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger."

James: "Did she just obey you? How?"

Niklaus: "its called compulsion darling. She doesn't  have a choice."

Klaus/Caroline: "Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

Remus: "Powers?"

Bonnie: "I'm a witch."

Katherine: "She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."