The Last Day II

VOICE OVER~ "Tonight, you shall sleep, and you will dream of a world far better than this one; a world where...all people desire only to be good."

Elena and Stefan are walking in the woods on the side of a mountain.

Kol: "Seriously? Them?"

Elena: "Where are we?"

Stefan: "It's a surprise. Just a little bit longer."

Elena: "I'm not a vampire yet, you know. My legs still get tired."

Stefan: "Ready to talk about how you're feeling about all this?"

Elena: "Uh...this morning I was wondering if I would live or die, and now...I'm going to be a vampire. I...I don't really know how I'm feeling." They arrive at a waterfall. "God, this is beautiful." Stefan looks at her.

Stefan: "I think you do know how you feel. I just want you to know that it's okay to tell me."

Elena: "I can't. Stefan, I just...I can't talk about it."

Stefan:" Well, if you don't want to, that's your choice. Today's about you. But...It's a long way to the top. Let's go. You never know what might come up."

Elena: "We're climbing all the way up to the top?"

Stefan: "Oh, yeah."

Elena: "Well, can't you do one of your super power vampire jumpy things?"

Rebekah: "Unbelievable. You want the good bits but wont accept the negatives."

Elena: "I- no thats not true"

Kol: "Are you really surprised? Shes a doppelgänger, its in her nature."

Stefan: "No, it's your last day as a human. Why cheat now?" She smiles and takes his hand. They both start walking up along the waterfall."

~

Katherine is looking for a blood bag in the fridge. She hears the key in the lock. She gets up and goes to the door. It's Alaric. He stands outside his apartment without entering.

Katherine: "Look who's dumb enough to come back."

Alaric: "Well, somebody had to invite him in. Damon. Would you like to, uh, come in?" Damon comes in and she rushes over to him.

Katherine: "Are you trying to get me killed?" He pushes her against the wall.

Damon: "I gave you vervain, now I'm here to collect. I got it from here, Rick."

Alaric: "You sure?"

Damon: "Yeah, only one of us needs to get blamed for this. Get back in the house. Keep Elena from handing herself over."

Alaric: "Okay." He leaves.

Katherine: "Get blamed for what?"

Sirius: "Being a idiot"

Damon: "I need to know where Klaus is keeping her werewolf."

Katherine: "Why? What are you going to do?"

Damon: "Dead werewolf equals no ritual."

Niklaus: "Your pathetic if you really think i had no backup."

Katherine: "No. You can't interfere, Damon. Klaus and Kol will kill you and everyone you've ever met."

Damon: "I just need to delay this thing. And who the hell is this Kol guy?"