(♡part-4♡)

Imlie's Pov:

Days passed. And i began to open up with him, little by little. No i don't share anything about my ex-s, but I started talking to him. We are much really bonded up now.

One day I was sitting on the couch, going through the magazine. He came from upstairs and sat opposite to me on the other couch.

He was smiling and he asked," can you help me suggesting some important things about my office?"

My jaw dropped. But i quickly remembered in my ex-s it was not allowed for the ladies to work or disscus any thing about it.

'But they have been wrong ever since I came here.' i thought.

"Sure." I replied to him. And I started suggesting him and he listened very carefully.

He asked me what I want to become. I barely whispered "I wanted to be a journalist." The expression of his face was priceless, something I'll never forget. He suggested me to join his company.

That night I cried like never before. I covered my face with pillow tightly to protect the sound. I always wanted to work. I love adventure, travelling and exploring the whole world. I was a girl with lots of dream but all were broken. And here I got this chance again.

I saw a black shadow near my door. He was standing there watching me. I stood up and went to him. And hugged him as hard as I can do. He protectively covered his hands around me without asking any questions.
And I'M SURE I'M GONNA FALL FOR HIM.

Vote and comment your thoughts.(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)