(♡part-6♡)

Imlie's Pov:

Today I was spending my time on the laptop going through my mails. When i saw a text from my best friend , so I texted her back. And she replied instantly.
She asked me if I could join her for shopping tomorrow. I didn't reply her, instead i told her that I'll think and tell her later .

So the whole day I was thinking, whether to ask him that I could go or not.

I wasn't really sure about his reaction. But somehow I got that boost that confidence to ask him and was hoping that he would allow me. So i eventually asked him that night.

I looked at him and said," can I go with my friend for shopping Tomorrow. I won't do anything stupid and I'll comeback as soon as I can. Or you can call me if you want me here!!"

When ever I asked my ex-s about going with some friends for religious purpose I still remember their expression.

Today Aryan made the same expression.

He looked at me disgusted.

I felt naked infront of him for the first time but little did I know, he was going to teach me not to be shameful when I'm naked.

"Imlie." He said frustrated. " How many times have I told you that you are my wife? Why are you taking permission like that? Like you are a prisoner? Infact ,why are you asking me at all!! Just inform me and go. Don't beg for it." He said and walked in to our room.

I followed him and hugged his back tightly as like my life depends on it.

I gazed at him while locking my brown orbs with his soothing black ones. I kept my hands around his neck and he kept his on my waist. We could talk with our eyes.

He pulled me closer as I felt the heat coming from his body. Closer and closer we get, our faces are just few centimetres away from eachother. More closer he comes and peak my lips. I closed my eyes while kissing him back. We kissed eachother passionately.

Ohhh it felt so gooood.I can clearly say yes I'M FALLING FOR MY HUSBAND.

Vote and comment your thoughts.(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)