(♡part-7♡)( final part)

Imlie's Pov:
Today Aryan 's cousins are coming. I cooked delicious food and got dressed. I wore a hot red saree with golden embroidery with a matching jhumkas and offcourse my nose pine with some red bangles.

The guest arrived.
"Hey I'm preeta. Call me baby doll." A young girl of my age greeted.
"Hiii" I said while my lips shaped in a smile.
" Where is my aru baby!!" All of sudden she asked.
"Whose baby?" I asked confused.
" You know I was his only girl friend."
"What?" I asked in shocked.
" Friend who's a girl." She replied.
At that time aryan arrived as well.
"Ohh heyy ary baby." Preeta went and hug Aryan.
"Ohh! Hii." He replied uncomfortably.
She pulled his cheek.
I don't know what I felt, but my eyes get watery and a tear droped out of my eyes.

Aryan noticed it. He took me with him to our room.
"Don't you trust me?" He asked .

"I do."

"No. You didn't. Why did you cried then?"

"I'm sorry." I went and hugged him."I'm learning please be patient with me." I said looking down as his eyes were on me. Probably opening that part of my life for the first time.
" In my previous relationship they give me thousands of lists what should I do and when should I shut my mouth to be a good wife. I obeyed all of them still I got betrayed. I got to know that he's in a relationship with someone. Still I was the one to  treated like it's all my fault. I lost my love, my respect, my trust ,my faith even my dreams. But after coming here I'm learning again. Please be patient with me."

He smiled a little and said, " I will kipe that in my mind only if you promise me to remember that you are not at your ex-s place now. Imlie let that part be in the past. Let's confront our destiny together." He bring his hand up and i kept my hand on his and said," PROMISE! PATNER!"
He smiled and repeated " PROMISE. PATNER."

I'm surely gonna write this in my dairy. About US. ME and HIM. Our LIFE. ONE LOVE ONE SOUL.

He made me realise what true love is. What it actually feels to be in love. He is ONE in millions.

And now I can say even if I FALL FOR HIM first. But he FELL HARDER.

|END|

Thank you for giving it a chance and love you all.

If you want to suggest me some ideas so do it.

Vote and comment your thoughts.(⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠)