6

The next day Vernon and Wonwoo stood there, in the boxing ring as Yiseul clamped her gloves. It was the first day of her training and she was pretty worked up by her argument with Jeonghan the previous night.

"Do you think we would need to teach her from scratch?" Vernon was getting himself ready, "We won't know until she fights" Wonwoo glanced at Yiseul as he spoke.

"We need to determine by how much you know to fight, so we will go 1-1 for now" Vernon was the first one to fight her.

"Let's start then" She warmed up her shoulders as Vernon did the same. Their feet went back and forth for a while but no one seemed to throw any moves until Vernon threw a punch towards Yiseul, which she easily dodged.

Wonwoo was impressed that she dodged one of Vernon's punches and after doing that she even tried using an uppercut. But it was in vain as the male had foreseen it and ducked.

In a split second Vernon was behind Yiseul, snaking his arms around her neck and putting her in a chokehold but soon crouched in pain as she elbowed him in the guts. "Not so easy NewYork boy" Her tone had a teasing hint which made Wonwoo titter.

Punches and kicks were thrown at each other for the past half an hour and no one seemed to back down. Both of them kept switching between offensive and defensive. Wonwoo was intrigued by the fight to say the least, his hands were folded near his chest and his eyes focused on the 2 inside the boxing ring.

Suddenly Yiseul doubled over in pain after taking a hit right on her face causing her nose to bleed. Vernon took this as his que for a roundhouse kick that resulted in her falling on the ground. Before she could get up he tackled her in a triangle chokehold.

Wonwoo started counting "1..2..3" and Vernon finally released her from his hold, "You gave me pretty ugly scars, dude" Yiseul chuckled before fist bumping with Vernon. "You almost broke my nose" they seemed to have gotten closer after this fight.

"Good job you 2" Wonwoo patted their backs, "You are good at fighting, we might just need to polish some of your skills and train you some more. Otherwise you're just as good as our members"
Yiseul gulped down a bottle of water as she sat there with Vernon listening to Wonwoo's advice.

"Did you perhaps learn fighting or something?" Vernon asked her in response she only shrugged, "A young girl living on her own in such a big city, you need some moves for self defence" Yiseul threw some punches in the air, jokingly.

"I'm meeting up with Scoups, You'll should go tend to your wounds and freshen up" Wonwoo headed out leaving the two of them, alone. "Does it hurt?" Vernon pointed out her bleeding nose and slashed lips, "Naah its good" She waved her hand dismissively.

They didn't say anything for awhile before Vernon spoke up, "When I saw you for the first time that night, why did you carry so many coal briquettes?"
"Um..I don't recall, what are you saying?" Yiseul needed to lie at this moment, "It's fine, I'll wait until you can really talk to me or any of us about it. Can I call you Noona by the way? I was always the older one and had no elder sister so..I thought but its fine if you don't-"

"You can call me Noona" Yiseul cut him off and patted his head. "Thanks" he smiled at her which caused her to smile too.