37

It had been two weeks since Yiseul was shot. The mansion never was the same. It felt hollow and empty, almost dead.

Yiseul never confirmed any refinement in her health. She had 5 episodes in the last few days, almost died multiple times.

The members were sat in the meeting room, trying to discuss about the sniper who had took a shot at Yiseul. "He's dead" Scoups announced, "I'm sorry what?" Vernon tried asking again.

"The person who had shot Yiseul, is dead" Jeonghan said so on behalf of the leader, "How? Why?" Seungkwan was confused as to what was happening.

"His body was retrieved from the Han River" They displayed a photo of the man, he wore black clothes from head to toe. Just like how he looked when he tried annihilating Yiseul.

"His boss must have disposed him after the work was done" Woozi voiced it out while the members pondered on his words, he seemed right.

"Why our Yiseul though?" Wonwoo's question was in the mind of everyone, "Yiseul was exposed too much. At the car race, in the party. They must have thought of her as a person precious to us" Hoshi had forgotten that no one except Woozi and Dokyeom knew about the car race thing. He didn't know that even Mingyu was aware of it.

"Car race? What are you talking about?" Minghao and the others never knew what had happened. Hoshi had no choice but to relay out what had happened when Yiseul accompanied him to the car race that night.

Their mouth were agape as they listened to the incident. "Hoshi-yah.. what's wrong with you? What were you even thinking?" Scoups voice boomed through the room.

"What if it's Lee Sejun's deed? What if they knew about her vandalising his information on us?" Mingyu immediately said, he didn't want his hyung to get scolded. It wasn't his fault or anyone's fault.

"That may be the case" Jeonghan seemed engrossed in his thoughts, "We need to get his body" he suddenly suggested to which the members inclined.

"That's the only way we could find the culprit" silence descended after that. No one spoke a word after that, they were too engaged in their own mind.

"What about Yiseul?" Seungcheol hadn't visited her today and so he had enquired about her health, "Another episode today" Mingyu looked down trodden when he informed the leader.

"Dr Jang said, her state is getting worse. Her body is reacting oppositely to the medications, they are the cause of her episodes" Jun's voice got lower and lower as his statement progressed.

Once again tranquility penetrated the atmosphere. What were the supposed to say? They didn't know and so everyone walked out after the leader left the room.