i

//action!//
Start!

As I walk through the hallways I see him

As I walk through the hallways I see him. His beautiful grey hair, as he walks past me.

The brightest student Sumeru High has seen in decades.

I close my locker door after taking out my books. Awestruck. How could a man be so beautiful?

Candace and Collei see me so awestruck. "New crush?" Collei asks. "It's more than a crush, I'm in love!" I reply. "Didn't you say that about Cyno?" Candace asks. "It's different this time!!" I snap back.

"You said that about Xiao as well," collei says softly. "You guys have me wrong, that beauty is much hotter than my other crushes," I say matter-of-factly.

Layla finally speaks, after our bickering stops. "Do you even know his name?" Layla asks.
I stay silent. Heat rushed to my cheeks. "I'll take that as a no." Candace teases.

"I don't have to know his name, to know I'm in love, but it would help if I did.." I reply. Knowing the girls won't let it go.

"Since you asked so nicely, his name is Alhaitham. He's Teyvat High's brightest student." Layla replies lazily. "I- um.. thank you?" I reply to Layla.

"How will I get his number.." I mutter under my breath. "Easy, ask him," Layla says bluntly.
"And embarrass me? Hell no!" I whisper-shout; Scared that someone might overhear us.

"Wait, y/n! You can get it from one of Alhaithams friends!" collei whispers, joining me.

"Can't one of my best friends, the people I love dearly ask one of his friends for me?" I reply, with the best puppy eyes I could muster. "

"I suppose I could do it since I'm your favorite, right, y/n?" Candace asks, giving a smug smile to the heartbroken girls. "Yes of course Candace! I love you so muchhh!" I say. Dragging out the H.

"But I love you all dearly!!" I say, trying to cheer up the others. The bell rings, signaling it's time to go to class.

All of the students, including Our group, scramble to class. I hold my books carefully and run quickly. Running past Alhaitham, wait for Alhaitham?

I suddenly halt to a stop. I stay there awestruck.

Wait y/n, this isn't you! Hurry up to class, you'll be late!! I ponder, then run to class. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo, great job y/n. I thought. Quickly heading to class.

I open the door, surprisingly I arrived just one minute early, thankfully I wasn't late.

"Y/n, you made it, early by 1 minute, good job." Miss Lisa says. "Yes, thankfully. Thank you for not marking me late Miss Lisa!" I reply, softly bowing, then I head to my desk and sit down.