iv

Filler chapter!
Immortal she, return to me.
                                                                                                                 -who is she?

"What's so funny?" Alhaitham asks. "Nothing, haha!" I say, trying to steer the conversation somewhere else. It's pretty obvious I'm lying, but it's gonna make alhaitham busy trying to figure out why I'm lying instead of questioning me.

"Alright, moving on, I'd like to thank you for the boba you gave me. It was quite good." Alhaitham comments. "Your welcome! I'd like to ask you for a favor though" I say boldly.

"What is it?  if I can, I'll do it." Alhaitham replies. "Can you study with me, and your friend, cyno?" I ask, I seem pretty bold, but inside I'm panicking.

"Very well then. Im free Friday." Alhaitham smirks at me. "Oh! That reminds me, can I have your number? So we can stay in contact for friday." I ask, but then regret my words the moment they come out.

How could I have forgotten. I texted Alhaitham already. He's gonna think im a weirdo if he finds out that I'm the number that has been texting him!

"Sure." Alhaitham takes out a pen, and writes his number a post it, and he gives it to me. Smirking.

After Alhaitham leaves, pink dots appear on my cheeks.

I should probably look around the store to get my mind off him, I don't want someone to see me like this.

I pace around the store, and see matching keychains. Maybe I should sneak one in alhaitham's bag when we have that study "date"

I take the kuromi and my melody, and head to the self-checkout area.

I pay fairly quickly. Once I'm done paying, I receive a notification. Specifically, 300.
________________________________
              The shoes without the H

Flower lover
Y/n ? Where are you?? 

Yesss gurl
Y/n? Are you ok?

Astrology queen
Y/n? Did something come up?

Yesss gurl
Wait don't tell me, were you having bad thoughts about yourself? Y/n, your perfect. No matter how many flaws you have.

Flower lover
Couldn't have said it better myself!

You
Ahh ily guys!!
You have shared your location.

Astrology queen
Omw y/n
________________________________
I shove my phone into my pocket, and wait for Layla, Collei, And Candace to show up.

As I wait, I crumple the post it note Alhaitham gave me.

I could keep this for a drawing of Alhaitham, or scrapbook.

Candace hugging me tightly knocks me out of my thoughts.

"Y/n!! Hey!!" Candace exclaims. Hugging me tightly. Collei and Layla walk up towards us.

"Hey y/n." Collei says softly. Candace stops hugging me.

"Hey, sorry I left so suddenly, also Layla?" I state.

"What is it y/n?" Layla responds. "Can I borrow your phone on Friday? I sort of got a date with Alhaitham, well not exactly, more of a hangout." I smile sheepishly.

"Fine, but I'm taking yours, and don't get mad if I find shady stuff." Layla uttered, smiling smugly.

"Anyhow, thank you guys for coming all the way here, I love you guys." I beam.

"We'd go to the desert for you." Candace exclaims.

"Not a problem for us y/n, I know you'd do so much more for us." Collei states.

"I say this like everyday, but seriously, I love you all." I Chirp happily.

"Y/n, wanna shop for clothes instead of food? I think it'd be better for you." Layla proclaims.

"Yeah lol, it would be, you know me so well." I exclaim.

"We aren't texting, y/n." Layla jokes.
"I'm gonna kill you!" I say, and tackle Layla.

As I'm tackling Layla, a worker comes up to us.
"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you have to leave the store right now." The store clerk says.

"My bad, sorry." I apologise, and leave Miniso with Layla, Candace, and Collei.

I'm feeling pretty humiliated, but with these girls, the humiliation is as good as gone. They are the worlds best comforters.

By worlds best comforters, Candace is laughing her ass off.

Layla is roasting my existence for tackling her. And Collei, being the sweetheart she is, is actually comforting me.

But putting all that aside, I love those girls. Nothing will pull us apart. Ever. And that's on period.