vii

A lil bonding with layla 😋

I'm exhausted, we stayed at that cafe until it closed at 10:00 pm

Thankfully it's Saturday and I can sleep in. I groan, my neck hurts, badly. I slept in the most awkward position known to man.

Then it hits Me. I've yet to return Layla's phone back to her. This will be the end of me,

Layla is normally a chill person, but if you push the correct buttons.. you'll receive a completely different person, and if you receive that side of Layla, then your as good as dead.

I can only hope that I don't receive that side of her.

I can only pray that I'll be all good, I take out her phone and check the messages..

Y/n

Y/n?

Y/n

Y/nnn when can I get my phone backkk?

Y/n

Y/n, listen to me. You better get me my phone back.

Layla's phone

Yes I know sorry 😭😭

When is there a good time to give your phone back?

Y/n

You can come over right now, I'm free.

Layla's phone

Hehe omw
I shove laylas phone into my shorts pocket aggressively. And grab my keys.

I hear scaramouche's snores. He sounds just like a kitten! He's such a sweet guy, I'd pinch his cheeks.. but I don't want to get beaten up by him.. I'll get him to owe me a favor and pinch his cheeks then.

I hum in delight because of my genius plan. I put on some fluffy white slippers and leave my apartment.

As I walk to Layla's house I feel a wave of exhaustion go through my body. I should hurry if I don't wanna pass out in front of people.

I begin speed-walking to her house, getting a few looks from passer-by's.

Once I arrive at Layla's house, I knock on her door aggressively.

"Open up queen!" I knock a little louder, and hear some shuffling from the door, presumably Layla.

The person who opens the door is some weird lady with some star hat?