ix

And I don't want your pity, I just need someone near me.

                                                                                                                            -Nobody,by Mitski.

I wake up, groaning. I barley got some time to sleep, I pulled an all nighter studying.

I get out of bed, and look at my face in the mirror. My eyes are puffy because I cried out of frustration, the topics were incredibly confusing.

I do my hair in a bun, and take out black eyeliner, carefully swerving the eyeliner pen across my waterline.

I smile contently at my work. Once I finish, I put the cap back on the eyeliner pen.

I go to my closet and look for a decent outfit, perhaps I should be fancy, but I'm lacking motivation.

I choose a f/c sweater with black leggings.

I finish changing and decide to go out for a jog, because why not? I have 2 hours before school anyways.

As I'm jogging, I stumble into a red haired girl. "You must be y/n!" She Chirps happily.
New character!!
Nilou

                 New character!!                            Nilou

"That's me." I say nonchalantly. "I need you for something." She says timidly, a soft pink on her cheekbones.

"What is it?" I ask confused, I don't even know this rando's name. "Allow me to introduce myself! Im nilou, the one who got first place in the dance contest." The redhead, now known as nilou says, fiddling with her fingers.

"Ohh! That's where I knew you from. Your performance was majestic." I utter.

"Ay y/n, you flatter me.." Nilou blushes harder. "How did you know my name though?"

"This is so embarrassing.. but Id like to be your friend!" She says happily, what a sweetie! <3

"Aw, of course! I'd be glad to be your friend!" I smile sweetly at her. "Would you like to school together..?" Nilou asks after a moment of silence.